• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a great read

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS, you are taking this subject way too seriously. Run yourself a nice hot bubble bath and let calgon take you away.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SABAN gets pissed even after a win... at press and question

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By suggesting last week that Martinez should be one subpar outing from being benched, the quarterback's critics essentially backed Pelini into a corner -- the clear implication being that if Martinez fails, so does the head coach.
It seemed an extreme stance one game into the Big Ten schedule. It's an extreme stance, period, to place such dire consequences on a young player. One more chance, kid, you'd better not blow it, or else.
What are the consequences for those who casually put Martinez under the gun in that manner? That's right, there are no consequences.
In my opinion, it becomes an issue of fairness.
Nobody's saying Pelini or any other coach is immune to criticism and second-guessing -- whether from local sports know-it-alls or a girl in the quarterback's spanish class.
Bottom line, Pelini is a vicious competitor in a brutal sport. When someone backs him and/or one his players into a corner, he's often going to bow up. In this case, it's really hard to blame him.
Speaking of vicious, Bo and I have butted heads on a variety of issues over the years. It gets very contentious at times. So it's not as if I back him on all issues.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Cutter posted this in the cooler, Go Spurrier

[YOUTUBE]0vslVprDE-c[/YOUTUBE]

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I think anyone who complains about the way Bo does things is just flat out doesn't know what it is to be a competitor.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you nancy's are crying about Bo.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO....

Since you have such a great understanding of Bo and what he means when he states something... let me state something you should be familiar with....

"I'm done with you, let's get someone with a question that's worth answering"

:croc:

Pot, Kettle?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never called you an idiot, I said I'd shut up about the oline till the end of the season then look at numbers.

Oh, and your posts make you look like an idiot, not the fact you defended players or coaches. Not to say some of mine don't, they do most certainly. But you really sound like an arrogant prick who thinks his poopy don't stink.

And from lurking here before I started posting, you are an egomaniac. Trying to get SportsHoopla to vote you up on your lameass radio bullshit sounder is just one small example.

Well that is fine that you didn't call me an idiot about the OL stuff. I wasn't fucking talking to you about that!!!

I am an idiot. I will tell you that way before you will.

Dude, the radio thing was fun and a joke. I would like to apologize to you Mr. Sensitive for trying to have some fun on here and on the radio.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... ENJOY...

Here... allow me add some levity to the issue on press conferences...
By The way.. You can go to YouTube and see hundreds of Coaches fire off at the press for asking dumb questions or provoking issues...... From Urban Meyer to Mack Brown to Bo Pelini to Gundy to Pro Coaches... so...

Anyway... here you go...

This reference is a fail. No College coaches and no current coaches. Please take your bubble bath now. LOL

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit whether or not Bo answers some fucking questions. This is downright fucking gayer than aids.

Turn on your TV on Saturdays and watch the team play.........that's all that is important.

Getting uptight over some media shit that doesn't make a damn difference is the pussiest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Pot, Kettle?

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've got a fever....and the only prescription is more cow bell!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, thanks for the videos. As I scroll through this thread and look back at all my comments I couldn't find where I said it was ok for any of the other coaches to do the same thing. I also couldn't find where I said every question that is asked is a great one. Since you know me so well and I couldn't find those comments could you please find them for me? Or you could just tell me that is what I believe and I will believe you because you know me better than I do.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ronald-mcd-jerk.gif

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed getting petty and repetitive. Interesting.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have the rest of today to bitch at eachother in this thread before i lock it..

Fair enough?