• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WFT vs. Atlanta Game #4 (A season defining game)

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins called a time out with a second left?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins called a time out with a second left?
Ryan spiked it clock stopped. Good timeout to get set up for the hell Mary

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone got a torn ACL on that last play

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McTyer hurt on that last play, grabbed his knee.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone got a torn ACL on that last play
It was Torry McTyer, I'm not sure which knee it was but I believe it to be his right one.

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Hopkins still gets told to find his own way home.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES!!! what a game. Can we cut Hopkins now? TH working some miracles.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only counted 4 that should've been picked though I'll confess. I wasn't paying the closest of attention all the time.
My only point behind this was erratic qb play, untimely throws, late throws, lolly pop throws yet, he got away with most. You cannot teach heart, work ethic or determination in any one player and certainly TH has those traits, he just lacks the physical tools to take this team to the next level and I love me some Heiney!!!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only point behind this was erratic qb play, untimely throws, late throws, lolly pop throws yet, he got away with most. You cannot teach heart, work ethic or determination in any one player and certainly TH has those traits, he just lacks the physical tools to take this team to the next level and I love me some Heiney!!!
That's a good analysis. I was talking to a homie who's a Raider fan and he said from whast he's seen. TH might have 'it." I asked him what have you seen. He said the Gaints game and the 2nd half of the Falcons game.

I told him I can't say he got a shot against Dago to show "it." but he did against Buffalo and "it" wasn't there. And I've already seen the movie. Can ball against teams shittier or as shitty as your team, but ain't got nothing comin against top tier teams." parts 1 n 2.. That's not having "it" that's being the best among a bad bunch and that might be the worst thing to have cuz it fosters false hope. And you might miss on someone or something cuz the false hope has you blind. I wanna see 'it" against a good team or specifically a good defense or twp before I buy in.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all will love this ... TH has a little Rex in him, but with legs. He is sort of a gunslinger. I think there is going to be good and bad but he sure seems like a gamer .... more so than Rex. Besides the talent between the two or three teams ... Buffalo being the big difference. From what I heard and read the coaching staff told him it is okay if he ad libs. He doesn't HAVE to stay in the pocket and I think this is a key element in his game. Coaches got on him for trying to force things against Buffalo.

I don't think he is the future, I do think he would be a quality backup. He has only started 4 games for the WTF. Lets see what he has. TH, Fitz or Allen I think we all know they still need a QB.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all will love this ... TH has a little Rex in him, but with legs. He is sort of a gunslinger. I think there is going to be good and bad but he sure seems like a gamer .... more so than Rex. Besides the talent between the two or three teams ... Buffalo being the big difference. From what I heard and read the coaching staff told him it is okay if he ad libs. He doesn't HAVE to stay in the pocket and I think this is a key element in his game. Coaches got on him for trying to force things against Buffalo.

I don't think he is the future, I do think he would be a quality backup. He has only started 4 games for the WTF. Lets see what he has. TH, Fitz or Allen I think we all know they still need a QB.

I agree with you that he would be a quality backup QB but I think we both know that we are not going to compete with the big boys until we get an NFL caliber starting QB from somewhere. Yes we will have to give to get but that beats being stuck in the mud year after year after year and going nowhere.