• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WFT vs. Atlanta Game #4 (A season defining game)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that he would be a quality backup QB but I think we both know that we are not going to compete with the big boys until we get an NFL caliber starting QB from somewhere. Yes we will have to give to get but that beats being stuck in the mud year after year after year and going nowhere.
(Jeopardy theme stops playing) With this response being 100% on point, you sir are our new Jeopardy champion!!:suds:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Jeopardy theme stops playing) With this response being 100% on point, you sir are our new Jeopardy champion!!:suds:

When Jeopardy can't even put a permanent host in place there is no way I can accept the honor of being our new Jeopardy champion but thanks for the recommendation. In other words, Jeopardy cannot find an upscale starting quarterback but they sure have played a lot of backups.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jeopardy can't even put a permanent host in place there is no way I can accept the honor of being our new Jeopardy champion but thanks for the recommendation. In other words, Jeopardy cannot find an upscale starting quarterback but they sure have played a lot of backups.
Brilliant analogy!! :suds: