• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Best team ever?"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

'87 Lakers, '86 Celtics, '92 Bay Boyz, '96 Bulls all sweep.

Ah, 92 bad boys. You mean the 89 bad boys(the 1st title). Bulls won it in 92

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = I jumped off the Warriors bandwagon when they were 34-48 and jumped back on when they won a championship. Now that they look like they won't go back to back, I'm jumping off again. :dhd:

Dunno but I'm thinking his problem is that his misguided hate towards OKC just makes him go all stupid.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Westbrook who averaged a double double on the season and least we forget his league leading triple doubles but but curry and that three point shot. Yeah, whatever.

Westbrook had a great season. It was not better than Curry's.

It's funny, because you said Curry was your the MVP, so why do you have a problem with every voter agreeing with you?

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

This would be a epic fail and would make all the crotchety old players feel vindicated.
See I disagree because their reg season will be in the record books regardless of how the post season ends.

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roberson with 17, 12, and 5......

That really stuck out when they were rambling off the statlines.

Also, rebounds:

Roberson 12, Westbrook 11, Durant 11, Ibaka 7, Adams 7

Green 11 (no one else had more than 5!)

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC beating GS would be an upset. But they're not just beating them, they've absolutely clowned them the last two games. Making that worse, their 73-win season was in response to everyone calling them out for getting so lucky in their run last year. So getting roflstomped out of the WCF this year would be a double wammy of sorts. Entering the playoffs, and even before that, people were putting up them among the greatest teams ever, not just single season, but dynasty.

The Pats lost a single game, in fairly devastating fashion, but they didn't have the benefit of a 7-game series. Single-elimination playoffs are a lot more susceptible to upsets by design.
Well that's because the NFL post season isn't in a multiple game format. Apples to oranges by comparison.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I can't count my team out until they lose 4 games.

The chances of winning three in a row are very low, but yeah, have faith in your team and have fun watching the next game. If they can find a way to win Game 5, they've got one more crack to try to get a road win in OKC.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I disagree because their reg season will be in the record books regardless of how the post season ends.

Sure, For you.

For them:

The league is watered down, the competition was weaker, Curry couldn't play in " insert era " because so and so would lock him down on defense.......:blah:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't claim to be terribly knowledgeable about the NBA, but damn, kind of nuts to see how this series has played out so far with all the hype Golden State had.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I jumped off the NBA bandwagon like 10 years ago. I jumped back on after all the misery was reversed with the success of the team. But watching this flawed product makes me think only an idiot would support it. Curry was being grabbed the entire fucking game off the ball the entire game and no call. Everybody else was getting that call. Why didn't he?

It's a flawed product. You want to hit the gumball machine for your candy then more power to you. I've seen shady games where my team has won and shady games where my team has lost. And I'm done with it. Communities pump hundreds of millions of dollars into this slanted shit show?

But you can enjoy. I've just signed off forever.

What he really said is: I've made as much of an ass of myself as I can, it's all down hill from here.....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chances of winning three in a row are very low, but yeah, have faith in your team and have fun watching the next game. If they can find a way to win Game 5, they've got one more crack to try to get a road win in OKC.

You'd be set if you were playing the Clippers.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I can't even watch game 5. LOL I will record it and watch it after the fact if they win, but I can't take the chance and watch them lose. LOL