• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WiggyRuss we are all still waiting for you to show us that post where Tlance said OKC had no chance. You really need to stop making up these imaginary lies on people. It is disgusting you freaking scumbag

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year i would have said it probably...but this year - especially in the playoffs- do i think Andre Iguadala looks like an explosive athlete? No not really. I mean- sure i guess you can make the argument.

What ireally meant is who are the guys on each team that can stretch the floor, that are fast athletic, young explosive types.

Barnes is a great athlete at or near the height of his athletic prime. Its why i think OKC gives the Warriors a tough time- OKC has a ton of those guys- prob the most in the league.

Are you kidding me? lol. Iggy is our best athlete by far and a way better player than barnes. C'mon man he's been explosive since he was on the sixers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? lol. Iggy is our best athlete by far and a way better player than barnes. C'mon man he's been explosive since he was on the sixers
hes 32 man! Do you see Iggy with the ability to fly up and down the court i nthe fastbreak and finish above the rim at this point in his career? DEFINITELY not.

The Warriors get by on skill and system and shooting. The Thunder get by on speed, size and aggresiveness. That is without a doubt an oversimplification- but it gets at the heart of what this matchup is and why i personally think its so fascinating.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes 32 man! Do you see Iggy with the ability to fly up and down the court i nthe fastbreak and finish above the rim at this point in his career? DEFINITELY not.

The Warriors get by on skill and system and shooting. The Thunder get by on speed, size and aggresiveness. That is without a doubt an oversimplification- but it gets at the heart of what this matchup is and why i personally think its so fascinating.

He still obviously does he just doesn't have to be as agressive on offense c'mon man. 32 is not that old. Everyone here besides you knows that Andre is our best athlete. Mecca agrees with me too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still obviously does he just doesn't have to be as agressive on offense c'mon man. 32 is not that old. Everyone here besides you knows that Andre is our best athlete. Mecca agrees with me too.

You're arguing with a clown.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we have problems with guys like KD then why does andre always have the "speed" and "athleticism " to stay in front of him?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you expect to happen tonight?

I honestly have no clue what to expect.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have problems with guys like KD then why does andre always have the "speed" and "athleticism " to stay in front of him?
i think at this point with iggy its about his size and strength and veteran acumen. Thats at least what i saw from him last year i nthe Finals- and i think last year he WAS more athletic than he is showing this year- 2 back to back 100 game seasons will do that to guys.

the next time I see AI throw down a ferocious dunk in transition will be one of a handful that i have seen from him this year.....the guy that took off from behind the back board to slam it in the dunk contest? LONG GONE. He is not CLOSE to that type of athlete anymore- but he has compensated with intelligence, strength, and still has great length

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course change the subject lol but I don't know I can see a tight game tonight though

Wiggy way of saying "I'm a fucking idiot so its best that I changed the topic" lmao.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think at this point with iggy its about his size and strength and veteran acumen. Thats at least what i saw from him last year i nthe Finals- and i think last year he WAS more athletic than he is showing this year- 2 back to back 100 game seasons will do that to guys.

the next time I see AI throw down a ferocious dunk in transition will be one of a handful that i have seen from him this year.....the guy that took off from behind the back board to slam it in the dunk contest? LONG GONE. He is not CLOSE to that type of athlete anymore- but he has compensated with intelligence, strength, and still has great length

That's cause plays under controls if the dunk is not there it's not there. He's still a track star. I saw him get plenty of dunks this year. He doesn't have to be in a dunk contest to be known as athletic or explosive

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy way of saying "I'm a fucking idiot so its best that I changed the topic" lmao.
KISS MY ASS!

saying that the series is over in 5 doesnt mean a team doesnt have a chance?!!! its called the "gentelmans sweep"

look at the freaking quotes- if you can read you freaking bitter psychopath...arent their some refs you can cry about around here? lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this to an extent.

He's been in the NBA a decade. So, he obviously isn't what he used to be.

But, what he is, it's still pretty darn good.

The highlight plays are mostly a thing of the past.

But, he is still their best option against the opposition star small forwards.

More specifically, Durant’s effective field goal percentage fell from 68.9% to roughly 50% when guarded by Iguodala during the regular season. This is largely because Iguodala’s terrific defense forced Durant to take more pull-up jumpers, many in which were nicely contested. Per ESPN, only about 25% of Durant’s total shots in the regular season were pull-up jumpers. His effective field goal percentage on those shots was 52%. When guarded by Iggy, however, 40% of his shots were pull-up jumpers and his effective field goal percentage dropped to 25%.

Iguodala’s relentlessness on defense was predictably in full effect during the Warriors’ first two games against the Thunder in the Western Conference Finals. In Game 1, Iguodala and the rest of the Warriors defense held Kevin Durant to just 10-of-30 from the field. Andre stole the ball three times that game, but the Warriors ultimately came up short.

As a talented all-around player, Iguodala’s athleticism and basketball IQ make him tough to guard.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KISS MY ASS!

saying that the series is over in 5 doesnt mean a team doesnt have a chance?!!! its called the "gentelmans sweep"

look at the freaking quotes- if you can read you freaking bitter psychopath...arent their some refs you can cry about around here? lol

You cried about the refs several times last night Please shut the fuck up about that especially considering you had 3-5 post last night bitching about the refs

He never said OKC doesn't have a chance. A 5 game series can be more competitive than a 6 game series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cried about the refs several times last night Please shut the fuck up about that especially considering you had 3-5 post last night bitching about the refs

He never said OKC doesn't have a chance. A 5 game series can be more competitive than a 6 game series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to leave this here

the NBA wants to keep this one close it looks like....to be expected on the road for a game 6.

ehh...game 6 on the road, blowing them out....Toronto is gonna get everything from here on out....Cavs just gotta play through it and finish them off....Kyrie got HAMMERED ona couple of those plays.