• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious he's not healthy. I even said that even when he came back. He can't even get around kanter lol
I disagree. Physically he looks fine. He's just not able to break free from the swarming defense. They're grabbing & holding but if they don't he shoots 40' 3pters. His team needs to put more effort in the setting tighter screens & he needs to move the ball around before looking for his shot to get the defense scrambling. There are simple fixes to their problems- they just have to stick with the plan for the entire game and for all three games coming up.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Now steph's dicks hurt too? Did green kick him?
How did you get steph's dick out of his post? That's a mighty far reach you've got there.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Steph plays bad again tonight it's because Green kicked him in the dick and then Steph got his dick stuck in a post?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKLAHOMA CITY — Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says the top of Draymond Green’s right foot and his lower shin are “day-to-day” after being hit by the groin of Thunder big man Steven Adams during Golden State’s Game 3 loss.

“Hopefully he’ll be okay for Game 4, but Adams’ balls really got him good,” said Kerr. “It was a one-two testicular punch to Dray’s upper foot and shin, which is an entirely unprotected part of the body. I think it shows how tough he is that he was able to keep playing.”

Some have said that it was Green who again targeted Adams’ groin and that the Warriors are trying to flip the narrative in order to avoid a suspension for one of their key players while trailing in the series. But Kerr chafed at that suggestion.

“Watch a replay of what happened. Go ahead,” said Kerr. “Do you understand how gravity works? Do you know anything about science? The gravitational pull of THE ENTIRE EARTH was pulling Adams’ testicles towards Draymond’s foot while Draymond was weakly and futilely attempting to jump up and away from gravity. That’s not even a fair fight. And Adams is a 7-foot man. A 22 year-old, 7-foot man. He’s got some big balls that can really do damage. I’m not going to tell the NBA how to do things, but I really think Adams should be suspended.”

Green agreed that Adams should be suspended.

“If he’s not it will send the Thunder the message that this kind of thing is okay and I really fear what could happen in the next game,” said Green. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the testicles of Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook attack my feet, as well. And maybe even my fists during pregame warmups. That would be really disappointing.”

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, the OKC posters here are a feisty bunch. I feel for Wiggy on a Cavs Thunder finals. They'll tear that boy up.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, the OKC posters here are a feisty bunch. I feel for Wiggy on a Cavs Thunder finals. They'll tear that boy up.
True...but funny how they basically showed up that fierce in the WCF. :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKLAHOMA CITY — Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says the top of Draymond Green’s right foot and his lower shin are “day-to-day” after being hit by the groin of Thunder big man Steven Adams during Golden State’s Game 3 loss.

“Hopefully he’ll be okay for Game 4, but Adams’ balls really got him good,” said Kerr. “It was a one-two testicular punch to Dray’s upper foot and shin, which is an entirely unprotected part of the body. I think it shows how tough he is that he was able to keep playing.”

Some have said that it was Green who again targeted Adams’ groin and that the Warriors are trying to flip the narrative in order to avoid a suspension for one of their key players while trailing in the series. But Kerr chafed at that suggestion.

“Watch a replay of what happened. Go ahead,” said Kerr. “Do you understand how gravity works? Do you know anything about science? The gravitational pull of THE ENTIRE EARTH was pulling Adams’ testicles towards Draymond’s foot while Draymond was weakly and futilely attempting to jump up and away from gravity. That’s not even a fair fight. And Adams is a 7-foot man. A 22 year-old, 7-foot man. He’s got some big balls that can really do damage. I’m not going to tell the NBA how to do things, but I really think Adams should be suspended.”

Green agreed that Adams should be suspended.

“If he’s not it will send the Thunder the message that this kind of thing is okay and I really fear what could happen in the next game,” said Green. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the testicles of Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook attack my feet, as well. And maybe even my fists during pregame warmups. That would be really disappointing.”

The funny thing is I wouldn't be surprised if Green said some bs like this lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:facepalm5:

There was pressure building on Sunday night at a hotel bar not far from the Thunder’s home, where a wayward Warriors fan was so enraged that TNT analyst Charles Barkley picked the Thunder to win the series that he challenged him to an actual fight (security was called, and the man was removed). It rose in the corner section of the arena where Joe Lacob sat on Sunday night, too, when the passionate Warriors owner grew so weary of one Thunder fan’s belligerent badgering during Game 3 that he just had to holler back at the burly fellow (Lacob’s fiancé, also in attendance, would later play the part of charming peacemaker with the Thunder fan heading into Game 4).
– via USA Today Sports

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious he's not healthy. I even said that even when he came back. He can't even get around kanter lol

Are we talking the same guy who was doing 360 dunks during the shoot around?

Really?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one with predictions for Curry tonight?

Can the 2 time reigning MVP stave off elimination at home with a big game?

on the way home i was listening to the radio and they had on a reporter from GSW saying that Draymond Green has basically imploded and Curry is going to need to go for 35 tonight. Im pretty much in agreement.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one with predictions for Curry tonight?

Can the 2 time reigning MVP stave off elimination at home with a big game?

on the way home i was listening to the radio and they had on a reporter from GSW saying that Draymond Green has basically imploded and Curry is going to need to go for 35 tonight. Im pretty much in agreement.

I think he hand Klay have big games and the Warriors win by double digits.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History says teams with home court down 1-3 win game 5 at home. I think this one is 50-50.