• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Final - St. Louis Blues vs. San Jose Sharks

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a 'homer', per se … just calls em as I sees em … whether it goes against my beloved B's or not.

Now, @Rex Racer on the other hand … a true homer's homer, but he's a B's bruh that makes me laugh … with 'homerist' tude.

That person is apparently on my block list, so I never see their posts. Everyone else's reactions would seem to indicate that I ain't missing anything.

Reactions: SLY

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That person is apparently on my block list, so I never see their posts. Everyone else's reactions would seem to indicate that I ain't missing anything.
lol … well, I doubt Rexy will ever win any popularity contest, so there's that. :bounce:

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we fit a Blues fan in here too?

proxy.php

You realize this meme is complete bullshit, right? Refs/umpires had nothing to do with Serena, the Saints and Vegas losing. At all. Those losses were on Serena, the Saints and Vegas. All of them.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it didn't go directly into the goal off the hand pass. Same way if a player kicks the puck and another player touches it before it goes in that is not an illegal play. Only if he kicks it and it goes straight in.

New rule: Sharks and Bruins fans never get to bitch about refs ever again.

Newer rule: Blue Jackets and Golden Knights fans shut the fuck up until next post-season.

You didn't lose because of the refs. The end.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seeing all this now... that is fuuuuuucked up. The rule as written in the NHL Rulebook is pretty plain and simple, that was an illegal pass.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are. A LOT of entertainment value is lost to you.:D

I have zero interest in reading that dude’s comments. Definitely a fellow Bruin fan I could do without associating with. Complete assclown.

Markwassillylaugher

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I'm mistaken, a deflection wouldn't negate a hand-pass.

I believe that you are correct on that. Just like on a delayed penalty, the penalized team must gain control of the puck
then the official blows his whistle. But hey how long can a guy on skates hold up 1 arm at a time??

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't review it. They were adamant it was non-reviewable.

The missing of the hand pass wasn't reviewable as a reason to overturn the goal. The review happened because all OT goals are reviewed. It was "allowed" because no reviewable condition per the rules existed to overturn the goal. The rule may be stupid, but the call was correct.

Newer rule: Blue Jackets and Golden Knights fans shut the fuck up until next post-season.

You didn't lose because of the refs. The end.

When have I ever said that? We lost because our coach forgot how to roll four lines and Tuuka Rask was replaced by some alien octopus. In fact, we got one of the biggest breaks as far as ref related mistakes go when we scored one that went out of play and came back in.

Or are you just looking for some reason to be angry at things that didn't happen?