• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Western Carolina coach Mark Speir calls out Buckeroo Herbie

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes absolutely no difference what part of the season a cupcake is played. Week 1 or week 12, it makes no difference.

While Ohio State was barely beating Navy in week 1, Georgia was playing Clemson, Alabama was playing West Virginia, LSU was playing Wisconsin, Ole Miss was playing Boise State, South Carolina and A&M played each other, and Auburn had Arkansas

Get over it.

Exactly. OSUx douchebags, like Homer Herbstreit, are the 1st to criticize other teams about something while overlooking the worthless nuts wrote the book.

But hey, Kirk was genius to say UF had "no chance" against the GOAT OSUx team in 2006, right? I mean, who the fuck says something like that on a network trying to promote the game? Even if he's dumb enough to think it...he's a fucking joke.

He's the absolute worst.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. OSUx douchebags, like Homer Herbstreit, are the 1st to criticize other teams about something while overlooking the worthless nuts wrote the book.

But hey, Kirk was genius to say UF had "no chance" against the GOAT OSUx team in 2006, right? I mean, who the fuck says something like that on a network trying to promote the game? Even if he's dumb enough to think it...he's a fucking joke.

He's the absolute worst.

You think Herbstreit is a homer? I think he sells out the Buckeyes an awful lot.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it amazing how every thread usually reverts back to Ohio State? Can you guys actually stick to the thread topic just once?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself that.

Keep crying about something that makes absolutely no difference.

A cupcake is a cupcake no matter when the game is played.

You SEC haters are really grasping for anything to put the SEC down. It's pretty damn funny if you ask me.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it amazing how every thread usually reverts back to Ohio State? Can you guys actually stick to the thread topic just once?

I don't think anyone was veering off topic.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes absolutely no difference what part of the season a cupcake is played. Week 1 or week 12, it makes no difference.

While Ohio State was barely beating Navy in week 1, Georgia was playing Clemson, Alabama was playing West Virginia, LSU was playing Wisconsin, Ole Miss was playing Boise State, South Carolina and A&M played each other, and Auburn had Arkansas

Get over it.

lmao. 34-17 is barely beating a team? :L Ok, we know your IQ......

beating a shitty 5-6 team 35-32 is "barely" beating a team. get a clue......

glad the dogs could handle their "tough" game this past weekend....... :rollseyes:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Herbstreit is a homer? I think he sells out the Buckeyes an awful lot.

I hear critical comments from him all the time, too. But Chris Matthews criticizes Obama...doesn't mean he doesn't still get a tingle up his leg.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the threads are blending together. It's Team SEC vs Texas vs tOSU vs OU. Every thread is degenerating into calling out the school of the poster instead of anything worth reading.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get over it.

Comparing Navy to an FCS team is pretty stupid.

You do realize That is what Herbstriet was talking about right? Playing FCS teams.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's the absolute worst.

OSU wrote the book????

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

tOSU has maybe played two FCS teams EVER. And one was a favor for our coaches former school. The majority of the SEC has been playing them every year for decades.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the threads are blending together. It's Team SEC vs Texas vs tOSU vs OU. Every thread is degenerating into calling out the school of the poster instead of anything worth reading.

You're not exactly innocent yourself, my friend. :suds:

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep crying about something that makes absolutely no difference.

A cupcake is a cupcake no matter when the game is played.

You SEC haters are really grasping for anything to put the SEC down. It's pretty damn funny if you ask me.

I don't hate the SEC. I just get tired of hearing what a great conference it is. I also think its a bitch move to schedule cupcakes the week before rivalry week.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. 34-17 is barely beating a team? :L Ok, we know your IQ......

beating a shitty 5-6 team 35-32 is "barely" beating a team. get a clue......

glad the dogs could handle their "tough" game this past weekend....... :rollseyes:

Game was much closer than the final score indicated. Navy lead much of the game.

And Charleston Southern runs the same offense as Georgia Tech, the triple option, so I'm glad we played our tune up game in week 12 instead of week 1.

And please explain to me the difference between a cupcake in week 1 and a cupcake in week 12?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the SEC. I just get tired of hearing what a great conference it is. I also think its a bitch move to schedule cupcakes the week before rivalry week.

There's 12 regular season games, it matters not which week a cupcake is played on.

And as for being tired of hearing how great the SEC is, tell the B1G to recruit, coach and perform better.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Navy to an FCS team is pretty stupid.

You do realize That is what Herbstriet was talking about right? Playing FCS teams.

A cupcake is a cupcake whether it's a weak mid major or an FCS school.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU wrote the book????

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

tOSU has maybe played two FCS teams EVER. And one was a favor for our coaches former school. The majority of the SEC has been playing them every year for decades.

Who needs to play FCS schools when you have the powerhouse mid majors like Akron, Toledo, Bowling Green, Kent State and Cincinnati close to home to choose from for your non conference games every year?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game was much closer than the final score indicated. Navy lead much of the game.

And Charleston Southern runs the same offense as Georgia Tech, the triple option, so I'm glad we played our tune up game in week 12 instead of week 1.

And please explain to me the difference between a cupcake in week 1 and a cupcake in week 12?

You are not even staying on topic to what Herbie's comments were about.

He was talking about playing FCS teams.