• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're signing Austin Collie

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sad about how my thread was hijacked into some race baiting bullshit. It's going to ruin an otherwise gorgeous perfect day here in the Pacific Northwest.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW the fact that we have to go looking for a WR to compete with the ones we have now just infuriates me. Especially since Stephen Hill is catching 60 yard tds over at the Jets camp. AJ Jenkins is the biggest disappointment ever to this point.

Bad news Dub. Jenkins was back at practice today and reportedly caught a 70 yard TD.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news Dub. Jenkins was back at practice today and reportedly caught a 70 yard TD.

Yeah I read that hahaha. Not bad news at all; don't get me wrong, I would love for Jenkins to come out and kill it this season but thus far he has been a disappointment. Lets hope he can continue to build on this practice.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sad about how my thread was hijacked into some race baiting bullshit. It's going to ruin an otherwise gorgeous perfect day here in the Pacific Northwest.

Don't let it get you down, I think we can all do a better job of ignoring trolling and not feeding them.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of signing Austin, especially IF he can move past the concussions. But as someone else in this thread stated, a part of me is really sitting back waiting for Collie to hangem up. It seems inevitable when a guy has suffered that many concussions but I hope I'm wrong.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about concussions is that once you start getting them you basically open the flood gates and get them all the time. After a while they can become very dangerous to your long term health. in other words, I don't believe Collie is by any means a long term solution regardless of how he performs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let it get you down, I think we can all do a better job of ignoring trolling and not feeding them.

Aren't you the A hole who bragged about throwing smaller kids into the lockers when you were in school?