• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're signing Austin Collie

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The 49ers did not immediately confirm the report. The club must clear two spots off their 90-man roster to sign Hawkins and Collie.

this seems to be the more interesting part, do you release one or two other WR's?

Osgood might be gone. He's injured and old, and plays WR, though he has STs value.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Collie as a WR, but not as a person. Hope he stays healthy, because has good hands and a knack for getting open. Hawkins has always intrigued me...

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I have to swallow my distaste for BYU, just like I did when Steve Young was here. Oh well, he could help us.

+1 His whole thing about "the better people (referring to his religion) winning" against Utah a few years back rubbed me the wrong way. It was easy to cheer for Young, because he was so damn good!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Garafolo just tweeted it.

I liked him when he was healthy. Seems though that the slightest tap on the head gives him a concussion. I hope the Eagles fuck up and cut Riley Cooper and we grab him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Collie as a WR, but not as a person. Hope he stays healthy, because has good hands and a knack for getting open. Hawkins has always intrigued me...

Why don't you like him as a person? I'd be shocked if you really knew him. I think you are lying about that.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I liked him when he was healthy. Seems though that the slightest tap on the head gives him a concussion. I hope the Eagles fuck up and cut Riley Cooper and we grab him.

Really? Forgetting all the BS surrounding Cooper right now, what has he shown that suggests he could be a good contributor to our team? Is it his 46 catches in 40 career games?

The reason the Eagles might "fuck up and cut" him is because he isn't that good.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you like him as a person? I'd be shocked if you really knew him. I think you are lying about that.

Damn you can be a dbag sometimes NN. Fortunately, I don't know him. Did I say that I did? What I do know of him as a person- I don't like. It has to do with him thinking that non-Mormons don't live their life the right way.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Forgetting all the BS surrounding Cooper right now, what has he shown that suggests he could be a good contributor to our team? Is it his 46 catches in 40 career games?

The reason the Eagles might "fuck up and cut" him is because he isn't that good.

+1 I think Nonsense just posts this nonsense to get a rise out of people and then waxes his dolphin to it. Cooper is a special teamer that only has a chance to contribute, because Maclin went down. If the Eagles cut him, no one will want to take on a mediocre special teamer with his baggage.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's big and fast. Watching his higlight reel during this current nonsense that's going on, he was catching a lot of ablls with one hand or going up high to pull passes down. The only problem would be if the blacks on the team didn't accept him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you can be a dbag sometimes NN. Fortunately, I don't know him. Did I say that I did? What I do know of him as a person- I don't like. It has to do with him thinking that non-Mormons don't live their life the right way.

Yes, you did. You said "I don't like him as a person". In order to make that judgement, you must know him as a person. I don't like religious nuts much either but if I don't know them, I don't judge them.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1 His whole thing about "the better people (referring to his religion) winning" against Utah a few years back rubbed me the wrong way. It was easy to cheer for Young, because he was so damn good!

You know the story about Gary Crowton where the team down south was up by 2 points with a little time to go, went for a TD instead of running the clock out (no timeouts left), and instead threw an INT - 2 plays later Stanford scored a TD. When asked why he went for it, when he could have burned the clock, he said it was better to win by 9 than 2 or something like that. I'll try to find the link.

I can't find the link, but it's this game, I think.

Edit: it wasn't as bad as I was told, there were like 3-4 minutes left. My friend made it sound like they were up 2 with a minute to go.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you did. You said "I don't like him as a person". In order to make that judgement, you must know him as a person. I don't like religious nuts much either but if I don't know them, I don't judge them.

Ok, I'll go grab some ice cream with him and then I'll judge him.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sherman carter & Colton Schmidt was cut to make room for Collie and Hawkins

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really excited for Collie...

Hawkins, could be KW's doppleganger lol.... come on MM, we need you!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of this move.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's big and fast. Watching his higlight reel during this current nonsense that's going on, he was catching a lot of ablls with one hand or going up high to pull passes down. The only problem would be if the blacks on the team didn't accept him.

Or if the whites on the team didn't accept him. Or if the coaching staff didn't accept him. Or if the FO didn't accept him. Or if the fan base didn't accept him. Or....

But let's keep the Cooper talk in the other thread until the Eagles make a move.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Shocking that NolanNonsense tried to hijack this thread to stir the shit about Cooper.

Why haven't the Mods banned this guy exactly?