• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're signing Austin Collie

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking that NolanNonsense tried to hijack this thread to stir the shit about Cooper.

Why haven't the Mods banned this guy exactly?

How Toby isn't banned by now baffles me.

Ray if you are out there do the world a favor and get rid of this bum for good.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW the fact that we have to go looking for a WR to compete with the ones we have now just infuriates me. Especially since Stephen Hill is catching 60 yard tds over at the Jets camp. AJ Jenkins is the biggest disappointment ever to this point.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How Toby isn't banned by now baffles me.

Ray if you are out there do the world a favor and get rid of this bum for good.

For the record, they'd love to see him banned over on the Seattle board too for what it's worth.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt if Collie makes it through preseason w/o injury.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, they'd love to see him banned over on the Seattle board too for what it's worth.

I'm sure any board that he has ever posted on feels the same way. The guy adds nothing but stupidity to any conversation. We should start giving him the Macdown treatment and talk about food in any thread that he starts.

Also if no one EVER responds to his BS he would probably just go away.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if the whites on the team didn't accept him. Or if the coaching staff didn't accept him. Or if the FO didn't accept him. Or if the fan base didn't accept him. Or....

But let's keep the Cooper talk in the other thread until the Eagles make a move.

The whites couldn't care less about this nonsense. It has no effect on them or their lives. The coaches? they only care about who can help them win.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions stacked on opinions, they don't mean crap

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW the fact that we have to go looking for a WR to compete with the ones we have now just infuriates me. Especially since Stephen Hill is catching 60 yard tds over at the Jets camp. AJ Jenkins is the biggest disappointment ever to this point.

Jenkins is looking like a huge disappointment, but let's not pretend that Stephen Hill is a star. You're citing training camp to justify your rage at our passing him up.

I can only assume that's because he only caught 21 balls last year and lost his spot in the starting line-up.

Jenkins looks bad, you don't need to build up other players to make that point.

Why not focus on TY Hilton or Chris Givens?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The whites couldn't care less about this nonsense. It has no effect on them or their lives. The coaches? they only care about who can help them win.

How many of the white player on the team do you personally know? You seem comfortable speaking for all of them.

I would like to think, never having spoken to them, that they are interested in winning. I also assume that they believe a divided locker room is negative thing (I believe this is generally accepted, otherwise why would Philly cut him?). If the blacks have issues with him coming in, and don't accept him, don't the whites (and coaches) by default have issues with it as it fractures the locker room?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins is looking like a huge disappointment, but let's not pretend that Stephen Hill is a star. You're citing training camp to justify your rage at our passing him up.

I can only assume that's because he only caught 21 balls last year and lost his spot in the starting line-up.

Jenkins looks bad, you don't need to build up other players to make that point.

Why not focus on TY Hilton or Chris Givens?

The reason I brought up Hill is because he is the player that I wanted us to take in that spot. He didn't have the greatest year last year but he is looking like he might make some noise this season. We shall see.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of the white player on the team do you personally know? You seem comfortable speaking for all of them.

I would like to think, never having spoken to them, that they are interested in winning. I also assume that they believe a divided locker room is negative thing (I believe this is generally accepted, otherwise why would Philly cut him?). If the blacks have issues with him coming in, and don't accept him, don't the whites (and coaches) by default have issues with it as it fractures the locker room?

I also thought that was funny, the way that he pointed out that the other guy didn't know Cooper "personally" enough to judge him but he knows these players personally enough to say how they feel and what they care about. Pretty ironic.

I also like how he keeps claiming that white people don't care about it, yet he and everyone else have spend several days talking about it.

You make great points in this post Imac

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jenkins never should have been drafted because Baalke should have signed Mike Wallace when he was a RFA. Might not have been able to sign Rogers long-term, but they could've tagged him for 1 season. That's my one and only gripe with Baalke; he dropped the ball with the WRs (especially w/ settling for washed-up Moss).

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The reason I brought up Hill is because he is the player that I wanted us to take in that spot. He didn't have the greatest year last year but he is looking like he might make some noise this season. We shall see.

Citing things from camp is a sketchy way to project. Think of all the positive things we'd been reading about Nnamdi, then Fangio talked about him yesterday and a lot of hype was tempered.

Last year we read about Kaepernick being in a battle with Josh Johnson and Scott Tolzien and he apparently didn't seem to really get it. If he didn't get it, I'm anxious for when he does.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm assuming they are like everyone else. Its human nature that people only care about things that effect them. At the end of the day, they probably see how trivial this thing really is in the big picture. Forgiveness is far more satisfying than revenge. But the bolded part above makes sense to me.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought that was funny, the way that he pointed out that the other guy didn't know Cooper "personally" enough to judge him but he knows these players personally enough to say how they feel and what they care about. Pretty ironic.

I also like how he keeps claiming that white people don't care about it, yet he and everyone else have spend several days talking about it.

You make great points in this post Imac

It wasn't Cooper, it was Collie. Pay attention so you don't look like such a tool.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[/B]

I'm assuming they are like everyone else. Its human nature that people only care about things that effect them. At the end of the day, they probably see how trivial this thing really is in the big picture. Forgiveness is far more satisfying than revenge. But the bolded part above makes sense to me.

You know everyone?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking that NolanNonsense tried to hijack this thread to stir the shit about Cooper.

Why haven't the Mods banned this guy exactly?

I'd miss this board if they did.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Cooper, it was Collie. Pay attention so you don't look like such a tool.

Are you mentally challenged? You told the other poster not to judge a player because he didn't know the player personally; I thought it was Cooper but could be wrong, the point still remains that you fail to play by your own rules when you claim to know what the players are feeling.

Try and pay attention to your own thread so you don't look like more of a tool than you are.

Last edited by a moderator: