• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're on to Indy

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th?id=OIP.M7c896e26ac53facd757dbdf42c4680cdo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=162.jpg

This pic is a good analogy of what we'll see Sunday night. Brady is driving the tank of course.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to be a debbie downer here or anything becausue I expect the Pats to win decisively but I'd like to remind my fellow Pats fans that it's the Colts, yes the Colts, that are the ones with all the bulletin board material this week. Every single news source outside of Indy has the Colts getting murderized on national TV Sunday night. Some of the articles have been downright embarrassing. That's gotta be some sort of motivation.

Pats 42 Colts 24

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to be a debbie downer here or anything becausue I expect the Pats to win decisively but I'd like to remind my fellow Pats fans that it's the Colts, yes the Colts, that are the ones with all the bulletin board material this week. Every single news source outside of Indy has the Colts getting murderized on national TV Sunday night. Some of the articles have been downright embarrassing. That's gotta be some sort of motivation.

Pats 42 Colts 24

The Colts may be able to fill a bulletin board but the Pats can fill an Olympic size pool of stuff.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats 42 Colts 24

Problem for the Colts is that they know that they suck and can't do anything to improve. I don't think they even want to think about how pissed off Tom Brady is and how cranked up he's going to be when the Patriots get their first shot on offense.

Patriots defense is being brainwashed to think..."three and out, three and out" to give Brady as many chances as possible with the ball. The Colts have been talking about constantly running the ball to run time off the clock and keep Brady off the field.

I don't think the Colts have a bulletin board this week.

One big message on the Patriots white board....." Remember, these are the fuckers that started the soft ball thing.......get out there and bust theirs".

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....Wow,......haven't been downstairs (here) since last year,............<<<shines-flashlight>>>....