• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz May Be Traded, Cut By Colts Now: Reports

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if it makes you feel better.
when Manster brought up trading with the vikes. (under this conversation)
I immediately thought the vikes being crazy giving a 1st for Bradford.
Not the Walker trade.

One of the worst trades ever....... I think the Walker trade. How this combo started I thought the Bradford trade.
The Bradford trade is what I was thinking of.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and no way do the Texans trade Watson within the division imo. I think the Colts will have to make the decision to swallow the cap hit and release him or offer extra picks to another team to take him off their hands. He might be the toughest sell in the league.

Yeah, I don't think the Texans would trade him to the Colts but did anyone see the Eagles trading McNabb to the Redskins? Yes, McNabb wasn't the same and nowhere near Watson's caliber but they still traded him to a division rival. With that said and just my opinion, I don't see anyone else trading for him because it's not like whoever would be trading for Watson would have a QB to give Houston, that is the point for trading for Watson and I don't like Houston is dumb enough to take a Hurts, Tua, Jimmy G...

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes sense as both teams are dumping something they dont want, but what's the price?

Wentz and what to Houston for Watson.

Do you think it would be more than what the Rams gave Detroit for Stafford? They have up 2 #1's... Maybe 3 #1's? I wouldn't risk the trade because of his sexual allegations.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it would be more than what the Rams gave Detroit for Stafford? They have up 2 #1's... Maybe 3 #1's? I wouldn't risk the trade because of his sexual allegations.

are you saying we have a “reverse PE1”? He said if the Eagles traded Wentz they would have gotten 3 number 1s. Now you’re saying the colts will have to GIVE UP 3 number 1s to dump him?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a big risk, but talent and age is in Watson's favor. Houston would have to be stoned not to ask for a lot more then Wentz for Watson.

I liked Wentz coming out of college, not high in the first or major trade to get him, but when he was mocked in the 3rd and 2nd I wanted Dallas to use their 2nd or if he fell their 3rd on him, but he's damaged goods at this point, both physically and more importantly mental. I don't know if he can be fixed in the head.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm starting to feel bad.

No you're not. But I appreciate it.

Anyways, the worst trade in the history of the sport at least didn't turn the losing team into the bottom-feeder, laughing stock of the league.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have the 2022 Kirk Cousins than the 2022 Carson Wentz and $6.8M in cap space.

To each their own, but if Cousins is unwilling to restructure, and that is the most likely scenario, I would rather just be done with him. Trade him to the highest bidder. The .500 asshole has proven that he's only about the money.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're not. But I appreciate it.

Anyways, the worst trade in the history of the sport at least didn't turn the losing team into the bottom-feeder, laughing stock of the league.
Truth is I do want the Vikings to win a SB as long as they don't have to knock off Dallas to do so. Of course Dallas has to step up their play to make a SB possible.
Seriously the Vikes, Bills, and Browns have suffered long enough they deserve a Lombardi.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying we have a “reverse PE1”? He said if the Eagles traded Wentz they would have gotten 3 number 1s. Now you’re saying the colts will have to GIVE UP 3 number 1s to dump him?

3 #1's to Houston for Watson is what I think the minimum is going to be whoever the trades for him.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a big risk, but talent and age is in Watson's favor. Houston would have to be stoned not to ask for a lot more then Wentz for Watson.

I liked Wentz coming out of college, not high in the first or major trade to get him, but when he was mocked in the 3rd and 2nd I wanted Dallas to use their 2nd or if he fell their 3rd on him, but he's damaged goods at this point, both physically and more importantly mental. I don't know if he can be fixed in the head.

Valid point on the talent and age.