• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well We're Stuck With...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I believe the team saw the raising contract $$ for Wilson and his soon to be 3rd contract and figure it was time to make a move. There was issues all ready boiling up to the surface by then as Wilson was unhappy. Now it makes you remember back in 2015 when Sherman said "he isn't who you all think he is" About Wilson and how other said he was treated differently than everyone else like he was more important. I am sure one day someone will make a book about it lol. "Leaving the Nest" The story of what really happened between Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks ... LMAO sounds like a best seller to me!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I believe the team saw the raising contract $$ for Wilson and his soon to be 3rd contract and figure it was time to make a move. There was issues all ready boiling up to the surface by then as Wilson was unhappy. Now it makes you remember back in 2015 when Sherman said "he isn't who you all think he is" About Wilson and how other said he was treated differently than everyone else like he was more important. I am sure one day someone will make a book about it lol. "Leaving the Nest" The story of what really happened between Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks ... LMAO sounds like a best seller to me!
The Wilson sage has a lot we may never know, but I totally support the team over RW and it's not close. He's now just a part of history and I'm looking forward and hoping the Seahawks can defeat the 49ers, the schedule gets easier after that and the Seahawks could start off with a decent run of wins. Go Seahawks!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hurts to see a player of Wilsons level leaving and at the QB position to boot but it was obviously time for them to part. This shits been boiling over for years. You can't live like that, either side couldn't continue like that. I think Seattle should have got more and they were offered more ( 3 firsts round picks and more ) but now both sides can move on. The NFL Gods did Wilson zero favors by having him in Seattle for his first game that's for sure.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wilson sage has a lot we may never know, but I totally support the team over RW and it's not close. He's now just a part of history and I'm looking forward and hoping the Seahawks can defeat the 49ers, the schedule gets easier after that and the Seahawks could start off with a decent run of wins. Go Seahawks!

Bet Charles Cross is happy to get the first 2 weeks behind him. Chubb and then Bosa... ooof. Welcome to the NFL lol.