• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well So Much For The Eagles!

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus that was painful. I had some high hopes of a superbowl this year.
Hopefully the phils sign tomas and trade or release most of the rest and then I can start to enjoy baseball again.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're done. i mentioned multiple times on the eagles forum earlier in the year they can't choke away games. they need to make sure they steal home field away from teams like the seahawks, packers, etc.

they fucked up against the cards and 49ers. now they're boned. green bay has the same record and holds the tiebreaker. they have minnesota, atlanta, tampa bay and buffalo on the schedule. their 2 tough games, new england and detroit, are both at home.

so, that's that. the best they can do is win the division and play at home for one game again.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're done. i mentioned multiple times on the eagles forum earlier in the year they can't choke away games. they need to make sure they steal home field away from teams like the seahawks, packers, etc.

they fucked up against the cards and 49ers. now they're boned. green bay has the same record and holds the tiebreaker. they have minnesota, atlanta, tampa bay and buffalo on the schedule. their 2 tough games, new england and detroit, are both at home.

so, that's that. the best they can do is win the division and play at home for one game again.

after thursday's win, I'm getting excited again. I mean they looked great...or maybe the cowboys are just shit?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after thursday's win, I'm getting excited again. I mean they looked great...or maybe the cowboys are just shit?

they definitely looked good, but yeah, the cowboys are wildly inconsistent (division games in general.) last time they blasted the giants, then got burned the next week against the cards.

i'm a little excited too. if the pats can beat the pack tomorrow and the eagles take out the seahawks next week.. they'll have a decent chance to win out and steal homefield.

but seattle is the only team i can see going to green bay in the playoffs and coming out with a win. that's why i ultimately think the eagles are boned. of course, it's possible seattle gets their first and actually does it.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals withering away with no starting QB, RB, or WR, and Seattle looks amazing again

Eagles may have a chance if they can get the #1 seed. But im afraid Seattle and GB are better. Any team is beatable on the road though, so IMO whoever wins home field throughout is coming out of the NFC, this season more than ever