• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well hellooooo Denver, cdumler, kwityer etc.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had some banter back and forth all year....it's been mostly friendly.I dont know about you but in the back of my mind I figured this would be the matchup...both our NUMBER 1 seeded teams survived the gauntlet did what nobody thought could be done (both 1 seeds advance in a league that finds it chic to have the road team advance) As we still bask in the light of yesterdays wins, good luck to you all. Enjoy it. I know I will.

No matter what I end up saying as I get fired up as the game gets closer. I respect your team and what they accomplished. I think we all can agree this is a dream matchup, best offense in the league vs best defense in the league.

Lets get it going!!!!!!

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to all you Seahawks fans. Like you said, I can't be held accountable for posts I make as the game draws near. It will just be the rabid homer in me trying to get out. Here's to a good, hard-fought, injury-free Broncos victory!:suds:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game figures to be much closer than were the results of a recent poll that asked which team has the more annoying fans. :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is true pretty much from week one on this has been the match up not only Seattle and Bronco fans wanted to see but I think quite a few in the NFL wanted to see. This game truly is a strength verse strength. Bronco passing game against Seattle Pass Defense. Bronco run defense verse Seattle rushing game. Lots of big name guys young and old. Seriously the story lines for this game have to have sports writers just loving it. This might be the easiest week of sports writing in their careers. The stories pretty much write themselves.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this thread about the Patriots?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this thread about the Patriots?

Well...indirectly it kind of is....as the football world will celebrate the well deserved absense of the new england patriots once again in a Superbowl that is now less likely to be decided by a desperation field goal