• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the Club, Cincinnati.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have a chance, but if OU wins out they will definitely pass them.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way OU has struggled so far, I don't think they are deserving and I hope they lose at least one game.

Not that I want UC in, I'm hoping they lose to SMU and/or Houston if they get to the CCG.

Fitbud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

well guess what. they fucked themselves.

schedule strength matters.......

It's great they beat ND. good quality win. Indiana? not so much.

If they wanted to be taken seriously and be in the top four. they should've scheduled any combination of these teams OOC. OSU, Bama, GA, OU, ND, MIch, MSU, PSU.................. pick any 4, beat them, then maybe number 4, but their reg. season record would still be holding them back.....

What if those teams refuse to play them. Let's get real. The way the top schools stay on top is by not scheduling G5 schools that might actually beat them.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if those teams refuse to play them. Let's get real. The way the top schools stay on top is by not scheduling G5 schools that might actually beat them.
Well, I can't speak for SEC teams, they have a terrible record of playing FCS teams and other bottom barrel teams to boost their records. B1G teams don't do that. OSU has played Cincy many times. And IMHO, MAC teams are dangerous, but all the B1G schools schedule them every year. Indiana played them........ they just turned out to be trash. Honestly, if I was Cincy, and approached bama about playing and they refused, I'd go to every sporting news org and unload about how they are too chicken shit.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I woul go along with that. OU has become a much better team with that new QB instead of Rattler back there.

But I also blieve that UC is in a better position right now than any G5 team in the playoff era, at this stage of the season. There are\
teams above them that will lose. Georgia or Bama, although Bama would be eliminated if they lost, UGA would just slip to 4th.

Mich St still has Ohio St. But OSU would just swap places with MSU. Two of these things will happen...then it becomes up to
Oregon. they haven't played like they are untouchable or unbeatable.

UC just needs to take care of business and let the domino's fall.

Fitbud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can't speak for SEC teams, they have a terrible record of playing FCS teams and other bottom barrel teams to boost their records. B1G teams don't do that. OSU has played Cincy many times. And IMHO, MAC teams are dangerous, but all the B1G schools schedule them every year. Indiana played them........ they just turned out to be trash. Honestly, if I was Cincy, and approached bama about playing and they refused, I'd go to every sporting news org and unload about how they are too chicken shit.

Yeah I agree with you there. I was mostly talking about the SEC.