• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to "Fouled Out"

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean the person is exiled to this room as well and is banned from the NBA general message board permanently?

That's how the Toilet Bowl works. The poster can. of course, be pardoned and allowed to return to the main board at the Mods discretion.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean the person is exiled to this room as well and is banned from the NBA general message board permanently?

Yes it does. If you're an obvious troll and are only making troll threads, you deserve to be here so we don't have to see your garbage while attempting to have legit NBA debates

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. If you're an obvious troll and are only making troll threads, you deserve to be here so we don't have to see your garbage while attempting to have legit NBA debates

In that case I predict there will more additions to come, but I will not mention names. Order is going to be restored to the NBA forum finally

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that is a big part in carrying this forum.... NO.

Considering the amount of trolling done by Hurricane, I was thinking he would be wise to keep silent on this topic and avoid the possibility that he will be remembered by those with the power of the button

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not necessarily permanently. One of the first that went to The Toilet Bowl came out and was a reformed man. I do, however, doubt that TheDangerousKitchen will ever fit that description.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I like T'd Up better. You could even make a banner with Rasheed Wallace to go with the theme

Friday we were playing beer pong and it did not take long for us to need refs and then that quickly escalated to needing technical fouls called for unwillingness to adhere to the rules but mostly for arguing over calls. "T'd up" and "Tee em up" (complete with hand gesture) were the most common phrases that I can remember from that night. Technical's were strictly enforced by pouring a shot of tequila that must be taken by the offender before game play could resume. Slanderous accusations about a referees mother then became fairly common practice for the thirsty, especially against our very own version of Joey Crawford.

I was in the championship game and it became heated once again as by now the rotation of refs and players had steadily increased Technical aggression with a decrease in coherent and relevant actions which led to my girlfriend and partner stealing the balls and hiding them with us tied up at 1 cup left. Women.

Your post made me remember that awesome beer pong tournament.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case I predict there will more additions to come, but I will not mention names. Order is going to be restored to the NBA forum finally

You might be right. I'll admit I've brought my level of play down to meet some of this shit and am embarrassed about it. I viewed the NBA board as a lost cause. Maybe not? :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
montsho and LeBronMonsterDunk belong here.

Should include some of punchline's threads as well. (bksballer)

LeBronMonsterDunk is an excellent candidate. :nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right. I'll admit I've brought my level of play down to meet some of this shit and am embarrassed about it. I viewed the NBA board as a lost cause. Maybe not? :noidea:

I found myself consistently lowering myself to their level of ignorance, so this is nice because we will see the quality go back up. It will be easier to ignore them. I would love to see those that consistently stalk other posters and continually waging personal attacks transferred to here as well personally. The personal attacks is frusterating and only gets worse when the victim does not defend himself. Trash talk to a point is great, but I personally think there should be limits

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found myself consistently lowering myself to their level of ignorance, so this is nice because we will see the quality go back up. It will be easier to ignore them. I would love to see those that consistently stalk other posters and continually waging personal attacks transferred to here as well personally. The personal attacks is frusterating and only gets worse when the victim does not defend himself. Trash talk to a point is great, but I personally think there should be limits

Aren't you the poster that consistently calls others "faggots, p*****iles and such"? You also seem to talk alot about other peoples' Mothers a lot.

You speak about "limits" and yet you don't seem to have any. Very interesting.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be sure I've got this straight.

If I want to post in a thread started by someone who's been banned I'll be able to do so here?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be sure I've got this straight.

If I want to post in a thread started by someone who's been banned I'll be able to do so here?

More like if they have been exiled to this room and you wish to respond to their crap which is not considered good enough to be on the NBA general Sports message board. But yes the person most likely will get banned and sent to this room with the thread he started when he has started one to many to their dislike

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Sman being here. At least when he makes a thread, he back it up with sources, stats, etc.

You can call him obsessed with Lebron or whatever you want, but atleast his threads is well written out unlike these other trolls who bring nothing to the table at all.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with Sman being here. At least when he makes a thread, he back it up with sources, stats, etc.

You can call him obsessed with Lebron or whatever you want, but atleast his threads is well written out unlike these other trolls who bring nothing to the table at all.

Obsessing over Lebron is old, tired and annoying. If you're going to talk about someone having "well written out threads," maybe you should learn how to do so yourself.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at Sman backing up his thoughts with his "adjusted" stats. His stats are always rounded at best.