• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekly winners thread $50 gift card for best yearly record.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on ignore as of....now.

Man, you guys are so touchy.

You can't put me on ignore. I haven't answered your questions yet. I told you I would on Sunday. So, ignore me after that. :)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you guys are so touchy.

You can't put me on ignore. I haven't answered your questions yet. I told you I would on Sunday. So, ignore me after that. :)

Sure we can, it's the wonderful world of SportsHoopla, This isn't CBS where we can't.

What's the au of orion from earth? That question should keep ya busy till sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we can, it's the wonderful world of SportsHoopla, This isn't CBS where we can't.

What's the au of orion from earth? That question should keep ya busy till sunday.

Orion? As in the constellation of stars?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orion? As in the constellation of stars?

Sure, but I want you to do the math, Google is for cheaters that think they know more then others.:lol:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on ignore as of....now.

Famous last words before exiting stage left.

funny-gif-fat-guy-falls-skateboard.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but I want you to do the math, Google is for cheaters that think they know more then others.:lol:

... is orion supposed to a constellation that most people aren't aware of?

I took two astronomy courses in college. One taught me how to do the math to calculate distance, etc... but it escaped me immediately after the final.

No thanks to the astronomy question.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... is orion supposed to a constellation that most people aren't aware of?

I took two astronomy courses in college. One taught me how to do the math to calculate distance, etc... but it escaped me immediately after the final.

No thanks to the astronomy question.

Sunday is approaching quickly and Matty Pimp is looking to put a hurt on that back 7........Maybe it's Faurias' day to shine......The Bears secondary will be busy with Calvin all day and the rookie will just keep going underneath along with Reggie and Bell....

I don't expect a lot of 20 yard passes but I expect a lot of 5 yard passes that turn into 20.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats smitty, swarm and lions r the best for your three way.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the way smitty likes it, go get em tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran vs Rams
Bears vs Lions
Ravens vs. Bills
Bengals vs. Browns
Giants vs. Chiefs
Cardinals vs. Buccaneers
Colts vs. Jaguars
Seahawks vs. Texans
Steelers vs. Vikings
Jets vs. Titans
Redskins vs Raiders
Eagles vs. Broncos
Cowboys vs. Chargers
Patriots vs. Falcons
Dolphins vs Saints

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday is approaching quickly and Matty Pimp is looking to put a hurt on that back 7........Maybe it's Faurias' day to shine......The Bears secondary will be busy with Calvin all day and the rookie will just keep going underneath along with Reggie and Bell....

I don't expect a lot of 20 yard passes but I expect a lot of 5 yard passes that turn into 20.

I think that's a pretty fair prediction.

Don't forget the fact that the Bears already slow pass rush, took another hit in losing Melton for the season last week in Pittsburgh.

Stafford may have a lot of time to throw. I could see quite a few holding and PI calls on the Bears secondary. Peanut is banged up, and will need a little more help than usual to contain Megatron.

Although, the Bears offense has looked good too. I could see both teams going for 30 plus.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a pretty fair prediction.

Don't forget the fact that the Bears already slow pass rush, took another hit in losing Melton for the season last week in Pittsburgh.

Stafford may have a lot of time to throw. I could see quite a few holding and PI calls on the Bears secondary. Peanut is banged up, and will need a little more help than usual to contain Megatron.

Although, the Bears offense has looked good too. I could see both teams going for 30 plus.

What's the over under on the game? I already have vcash on vagina vs Cutler -1.......Those are fair odds.....I did put an extra 10 spot on Roary making a tackle when the cameras arn't watching.....

I think smitty is still pondering a thought about Ponder? Don't bet on the Vikings Smit tay!!!!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the over under on the game? I already have vcash on vagina vs Cutler -1.......Those are fair odds.....I did put an extra 10 spot on Roary making a tackle when the cameras arn't watching.....

I think smitty is still pondering a thought about Ponder? Don't bet on the Vikings Smit tay!!!!!!

The over/under is 48. The highest a Bears game has had in a while.