• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9, Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans Saints, 11/04/18, 1:25 PM PST

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of Roberts. I hope he is gone next season.

I'm pretty sure he wont be! I think he is a good clubhouse manager, but his on field blunders are ridiculous! Let Starters pitch, this righty lefty matchup pitching and hitting is Bullshit! If you made it to the Majors you should be able to hit lefthanders!!

But enough baseball, we digress!:)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Dodgers aren’t a complete mess like the Orioles are. I’m going to be a miserable baseball fan for many more years.

True, we all bitch about our teams, but some of us have it better than others, so I guess being a Dodger fan I should be thankful for watching my team compete right up to the end. Some of you baseball is pretty much over by June or July, makes it a long summer of waiting for football to start:suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth a look, the Rams offense would not let this game get out of hand, Three cheers for them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole country got to see just the fraud that Peters is. He has promised that we will see a better player in the coming weeks but I am not buying it. I think this guy is a complete fraud and he will demonstrate that over the rest of the season. I have stated this before: If I were Snead and McVay, I'd get with the Cardinals and work a deal for PAtrick Pederson.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole country got to see just the fraud that Peters is. He has promised that we will see a better player in the coming weeks but I am not buying it. I think this guy is a complete fraud and he will demonstrate over the rest of the season. I have stated this before: If I were Snead and McVay, I'd get with the Cardinals and work a deal for PAtrick Pederson.
yeah... idk what the hype was outside the 20 ints... good stat to have but damn he's turrible (in barkley's voice)... Peterson and Chris harrison come on down!!!!!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah... idk what the hype was outside the 20 ints... good stat to have but damn he's turrible (in barkley's voice)... Peterson and Chris harrison come on down!!!!!!

He wasn't that bad actually until he got hurt, I have to think he is has been playing hurt. Looked pretty bad, when the injury happen. You would to think the injury is not helping his play. He needs some safety help, but Joyner has been bad this year.