• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a 2nd half. It really sucks I wasn't able to watch any of this game. The replays look to be everything that drives me crazy AND everything that makes you love your team.

Hopefully this is the type of win that makes a team gel and sets them up for a great run!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa left and so did the chargers pass rush
Having to throw with no Bosa who commands attention on every play may have been the difference between first 40 minutes and last 20 minutes

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot believe they won that. So inept, and then Lindsay broke one, but that was like a haymaker. Nothing in their game, especially the passing game, suggested they would score like that on sustained drives. There wasn't a hint and while Lock looked good, he needs to OBVIOUSLY be more consistent.

Mentioned it that he looked to get into a rhythm and it is amazing what confidence can do. He started developing confidence and he seems to have the ability.

Hopefully he can build on it. The Falcons next week have a pure shit defense so that may be good keeping that confidence in tact.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see DaeSean Hamilton step up today.
When we get Fant and Albert O both fully healthy and everyone on the same page it is going to be fun to watch that duo. I just hope Albert can stay healthy because that was his issue in college and he always looks like he is hobbling after every catch he makes.
Bryce Callahan really is underrated. I feel like we basically have Chris Harris back from two years ago.
My dude Dre'Mont Jones is starting to really make some progress on his way to greatness. ;)
If we can fully get it to click with Lock and find a way one of these years to stay healthy early on in the season we might make some waves. The verdict is still very much out on Lock.

Finally, nice to see us come from behind and show fight, and win a close game... This is progress. The past 5 years we haven't seen this happen.

Maybe next week we can repeat this with the Falcons, since like the Chargers they always seem to lose leads. ;)

We might all be surprised we pulled this one out, but this is how you start changing culture in the organization. Wins like this... Let's hope it carries over.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who clocked Fangio in the nose?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, how did we not get flagged after the TD for players coming onto the field with their helmets off? Did that rule go away?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot believe they won that. So inept, and then Lindsay broke one, but that was like a haymaker. Nothing in their game, especially the passing game, suggested they would score like that on sustained drives. There wasn't a hint and while Lock looked good, he needs to OBVIOUSLY be more consistent.

Mentioned it that he looked to get into a rhythm and it is amazing what confidence can do. He started developing confidence and he seems to have the ability.

Hopefully he can build on it. The Falcons next week have a pure shit defense so that may be good keeping that confidence in tact.

What's the most encouraging is his mindset. He was really agitated with his bad throws, but kept throwing. I like that more than his confidence after a good throw.

That said, 100% agree; hopefully he plays better next week against a Falcons team (that is due).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons just came off a win vs Carolina where their D played pretty well on a short week. Let’s hope that doesn’t continue this week. Calvin Ridley may be out.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 57 yards through the 3rd quarter
6 almost 7 qtrs of bad offense
Dis l t need the win per se but needed the young guys to start to make plays

philip led the charge. Plays hard

go watch the post game press conferences and then dare to call us lil bitches

1. I never said you were a whiny beootch.
2. You assumed I meant you.
3. You're the only one who assumed that.

fisheye-sportfishing-clearwater-beach-34.jpg

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, how did we not get flagged after the TD for players coming onto the field with their helmets off? Did that rule go away?

Wasn't the game technically over?

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad . Please accept my apologies .
Go Broncos
No apologies needed. We've been "together" for too long Chris.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It turns out Fangio got his nose bent on the sideline collisions after Lock's 3rd Quarter interception.