• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 8 lol's

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. South Carolina, two weeks it was clowney this, clowney that, we're going to be in the NC, now its, please god I hope we get a decent bowl invite.

2. Georgia, you struggled against Kentucky, thats as bad as losing.

3. The barn, two years ago your national champs, great recruiting classes and you are winless in the SEC.

4. Iowa, has to be the worst team to be a fan of, one week they play like champions the next week they get pounded and abused by Penn ST.

5. Texas's defense, or should I say lack of.

6. ESPN for pimping USC with their beat down of colorado, come on man its colorado!!!

7. West Virginia, two weeks ago they look unbeatable but they have been outscored by 76 points in their last two games.

8. Oregon, for getting shout out the second half of their game... (its a joke calm down oregon fans)

9. Lou Holtz, his homerism is on overload.

10. The Rumor mill, Nick Saban to Cleveland, Nick Saban to Texas, Nick Saban to the barn, Nick Saban to Virginia Tech, Nick Saban to Dallas.

I know their are a lot more this week but I didn't want to hog them all plus I could name about ten more just involving the barn.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES.....LSU is NOT on the list this week!!!! YES!

WE GOING TO DA NATTY!!!!!

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia is the most overrated team in the country

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you did there...lol

....Pounded and abused

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a NEW rumor:

Gene Chizik BACK to Texas as DC

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there any merit behind that? or it just something that we're going to start here on SportsHoopla to start some :fencing:

There's all kinds of rumors......I'd say there is probably ZERO percent Mack gets fired. That leaves the DC getting canned.

I've heard rumors that Petrino takes the Auburn job, Holmgren taking the Tennessee job.......theres all kinds of stuff flying around out there right now

Longhorn4Life

Hook'em
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep talking about replacing coordinators, which from what I have heard, several people considered Manny a fraud before this season, which is becoming more and more evident. You have players who are openly saying that there are a lot of plays where they aren't lined up right. Our D is on pace to break the record for worst D in Texas history. I like Mack Brown, he has been great for Texas and recruiting, but this is year three of Texas being mediocre and blown out by better teams. I wish there was a way Mack could still have a role in Texas Football, but let a new head coach come in. A couple years ago we probably could have gotten Nick Saban, but I doubt that today, he's really the only coach I could see stepping right in and making Texas a winner instantly, other than him I can't think of any names, without it being a gamble on Texas' part.