• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Cowboys @ Redskins

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have a right to be SCARED.

Come on Manster, we got the village People, and a revolving door as our starting line for this game. Our top corner is playing hurt, our best receiving threats are a scat back and a 2nd year player who missed 90% of his rookie season. Our starting RB has been invisible.

I fully admit Dallas should handily steam roll this team tomorrow. So why should we be scared??

Mean while wasnt Dallas supposed to be an odds on favorite to win the Division and be a super bowl contender??

Washington needs this game, Dallas cant afford to lose it. :suds:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Manster, we got the village People, and a revolving door as our starting line for this game. Our top corner is playing hurt, our best receiving threats are a scat back and a 2nd year player who missed 90% of his rookie season. Our starting RB has been invisible.
Excuses, excuses, excuses... :D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses, excuses, excuses... :D

I aint making a single excuse, I expect the Skins to lose tomorrow.

But in the event they dont, you might want to watch the game on the spare TV... Im just saying. :D

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aint making a single excuse, I expect the Skins to lose tomorrow.

But in the event they dont, you might want to watch the game on the spare TV... Im just saying. :D
I never expect my team to lose. That is the difference between a real fan and a fair weather fan.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never expect my team to lose. That is the difference between a real fan and a fair weather fan.

Or maybe the difference between a homer and a realist??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I fully admit Dallas should handily steam roll this team tomorrow. So why should we be scared??

Mean while wasnt Dallas supposed to be an odds on favorite to win the Division and be a super bowl contender??

Washington needs this game, Dallas cant afford to lose it. :suds:
I'm just throwing rocks.
Now the injuries you have has my confidence high, although with these teams there is nothing written in stone.
One problem is I don't think either can afford a loss here.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just throwing rocks.
Now the injuries you have has my confidence high, although with these teams there is nothing written in stone.
One problem is I don't think either can afford a loss here.

Depends on what you expected to get out of the season. I have been saying for a while that at the end of the day our GM and possibly owner are looking for a reason to be able to NOT resign Cousins. Being swept by the eagles gives them a good reason to do something dumb and the fan base will be right behind them in some cases. Getting swept by Dallas... no matter the real state of the team... Awesomesauce.

While I doubt Dan and Bruce will be happy with a loss, I think it furthers their ultimate goal.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like a confident fan and a defeatist.

Oh Im confident, but Im also a realist. This team was another season away from being a complete team.. right until the team president decided to put us in a win or rebuild situation.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Im confident, but Im also a realist. This team was another season away from being a complete team.. right until the team president decided to put us in a win or rebuild situation.
Maybe Snyder should just hire competent people to run football operations and just sign the checks. Jerry has taken a more hands off approach in Dallas.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Snyder should just hire competent people to run football operations and just sign the checks. Jerry has taken a more hands off approach in Dallas.

MAybe.. and I actually respect Jerry for finally stepping back a little. But for the moment, Dan and Bruce havent gotten there yet. And I honestly dont think they will until they make another Bob Maneuver.

So I get it you expected a die hard Skins fan to be thumping the drum that we could beat Dallas even if we had Seven Hawkins at QB and Christopher Reeves at RB. Sad to say, I simply cant be your hucklebuck on this one.

Do I hope we win, sure. Do I expect a win, with bevis and butthead putting together the roster?? Not this week. :suds:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAybe.. and I actually respect Jerry for finally stepping back a little. But for the moment, Dan and Bruce havent gotten there yet. And I honestly dont think they will until they make another Bob Maneuver.

So I get it you expected a die hard Skins fan to be thumping the drum that we could beat Dallas even if we had Seven Hawkins at QB and Christopher Reeves at RB. Sad to say, I simply cant be your hucklebuck on this one.

Do I hope we win, sure. Do I expect a win, with bevis and butthead putting together the roster?? Not this week. :suds:
Just having fun with you Shark... :suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say this... while i dont expect the Skins to win this game, I think its gonig to come down to the wire... until the middle of the 4th quarter when we will give up a fumble, pick six, or Kick off/Punt return that basically sucks the life out of the team. Note I said the team, because there is no life in the fans at Fedex Field.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this... while i dont expect the Skins to win this game, I think its gonig to come down to the wire... until the middle of the 4th quarter when we will give up a fumble, pick six, or Kick off/Punt return that basically sucks the life out of the team. Note I said the team, because there is no life in the fans at Fedex Field.
Washington fans seem like they are watching ballet rather than NFL football. Just an observation.