• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8: Cowboys @ Redskins

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some times i think Coach might be the result of a genetic splicing of Dan Snyder, Bruce Allen and Vinny Cerrato.

Seems like a nice enough guy but doesn't know a fucking thing about football.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why there is only like 8 active people on this board alot people jumped ship because of the insults but i wont im a fighter lets sign kirk for 30 mill a year he knows how to throw to a wr

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why there is only like 8 active people on this board alot people jumped ship because of the insults but i wont im a fighter lets sign kirk for 30 mill a year he knows how to throw to a wr

Nah most people have bailed on this and every other Redskins sight because of the fact that every game for the past two years has become a reforendum on why the QB isnt worth what he will get paid.

In a win, no matter how well he does... he was good, but not $24-30M a year good.

In every lose, its "See this is why we cant pay Cousins".

The fact that there are ALWAYS people just waiting for him to make a mistake so they can type.. see this is who Cousins really is. Forget that he is still in the top ten in damn near every statistical measure of a QB. Forget that he is still doing it with little to no run game and his WR core is either injured or non existent.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health matters and we just don't have it currently. Hard to field a team with this many key injuries. I'm more frustrated than upset about this game personally.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC had an grocery bagger and a used car salesman protecting him and no WRs to speak of. What was he supposed to do, take a 7 step drop and throw it deep? Really? He would not have made it 5 steps before they would have taken his head off.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC had an grocery bagger and a used car salesman protecting him and no WRs to speak of. What was he supposed to do, take a 7 step drop and throw it deep? Really? He would not have made it 5 steps before they would have taken his head off.

Again

You left the end of the sentence off.

They would have taken his head off AGAIN.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not say things like I did if you used reasonable conclusions in your assessment of the game. Lets see, block FG resulted in 7 points + possible 3 if it was not blocked .... missed extra point = loss of 1 point, CT fumble resulted in FG range cost the team 3 points. If I do the math that is 14 points or enough to win the game. Now Cousin's wasn't great in this game but he was missing 3 starting OL, lost another and one of his backups. You assessment is it is his fault and no one should pay him $30 million. What other conclusion should I arrive at. You missed the entire reason the game was lost. I don't think I was insulting anyone, just pointing out the facts. Poop!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah most people have bailed on this and every other Redskins sight because of the fact that every game for the past two years has become a reforendum on why the QB isnt worth what he will get paid.

In a win, no matter how well he does... he was good, but not $24-30M a year good.

In every lose, its "See this is why we cant pay Cousins".

The fact that there are ALWAYS people just waiting for him to make a mistake so they can type.. see this is who Cousins really is. Forget that he is still in the top ten in damn near every statistical measure of a QB. Forget that he is still doing it with little to no run game and his WR core is either injured or non existent.

I agree with this. To each there own but we have beat several of these issues to death.

I also see the site starting to become more and more like the ESPN site. Not what I am interested in.

I decided to watch the game last week without posting during the game and didn't seem to miss posting as much as I thought I might. When game analysis goes something like this "you want to pay this guy $30 million but Goff and Wentz have winning records" I think to myself .... well it isn't like we are going to have a real X's and O's conversation here. I guess it depends on what you like.

By the way, major props to Kerrigan. He went to the side and was supposedly questionable. He hardly missed a snap and had two sacks.

Doctson and TP .... :trash:

Cousin's has to secure the ball when he gets sacked. If Dallas sacked him 5 times, how many times to you think Seattle is going to sack him. This could get ugly.