• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5, The Green Packers @ The Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, Sunday, 10/06/2024, 1:30 PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a disastrous, ridiculous, bullshit game that could have easily won by McShitferBrains and his cast of garbage players, the Rams return home to take on the Packers. This is going to be a close game but the Rams and McShitferBrains will find a way to lose it and the Rams will be 1 and 4 going into the Bye week.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a disastrous, ridiculous, bullshit game that could have easily won by McShitferBrains and his cast of garbage players, the Rams return home to take on the Packers. This is going to be a close game but the Rams and McShitferBrains will find a way to lose it and the Rams will be 1 and 4 going into the Bye week.
If we couldn't take care of Chicago when we had the chance, I don't see much of one at all at beating Green Bay. Just hope this team doesn't do something stupid and trade away more first round picks because they need to revamp things in the worst way.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with the ShitferBrains Twins is if they do get a top ten First Round Pick in the 2025 NFL Draft, will they take the right player for the Rams needs or will they screw it up with another off-the-beaten-path player in any given position who they think will be a great player but will require development instead of selecting the obvious talent right under their dumbass noses??

We all hold our breath every draft with these two because of the many examples of these two by-passing a sure bet talent to take some off-the-wall player we will see five years later on the field!!

It doesn't have to be but with these two, it always this insanity that is constantly lurking.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Vegas this week and(thankfully) I barely kept up with this weeks game. The Green Bay game is going to be worse... I wish I could stay another week as a distraction. :lol: