• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 Jets @ Eagles

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The falcons game looks worse and worse each week. Texans puts up 53. Sheesh

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not get the game here in Lancaster, but I'm glad I didn't. From what I've read and seen on postgame live,,, we stunk up the joint on offense. We'd better get the offense mojo back or else we will lose a couple more games over the next six games.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team desperately needs a downfield threat to open things up. DJax was the perfect player add to this team in the off season. When he went down we lost any threat of a downfield guy as the only receiver with any speed is Drops' Agholor and he isn't a very good receiver. Jordan Howard imo needs to be the every down Back ... Miles Sanders could get some snaps in on 3rd downs here and there, but he's not ready to get as many snaps as he's getting. He dances too much and is still bouncing everything outside.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about today's performance at all, we just need to win one of the next three. Preferably that win against cowgirls.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team desperately needs a downfield threat to open things up. DJax was the perfect player add to this team in the off season. When he went down we lost any threat of a downfield guy as the only receiver with any speed is Drops' Agholor and he isn't a very good receiver. Jordan Howard imo needs to be the every down Back ... Miles Sanders could get some snaps in on 3rd downs here and there, but he's not ready to get as many snaps as he's getting. He dances too much and is still bouncing everything outside.

A lot of the issues on offense has to fall on Pederson. He is forcing things without the right personnel. He needed to adjust what was being done offensively and it would have changed the entire offense Howard was fantastic today and should have had 20-25 carries. That would have opened things up a bit more.

I think in the long run the offense will be fine once we get completely healthy. During the Falcons game Alshon and Djax did not play and then we lost Goedert early on in that game. Those 3 guys did not play against the Lions either. Against the Packers Alshon gutted it out because it was clear he was not at 100% during that game but he was desperately needed.

The lack of a deep threat is hurting the offense. I also agree with you that Jordan needs to be the feature back.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you pressure the QB, you don't need great CB's.
Win the next 3 games and they run away with the division.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you on Howard. He was nice today, and he didn’t even get a chance to get a rhythm. We know this about him, once he gets a rhythm he can be unstoppable.

Doug is just getting way too fucking cute again. God forbid we should choreograph what we will do. But when you constantly have a long yard play and you bring Sproles in and give it to him up the gut all the time....they will watch film. They know what you will try to do there. It’s not fooling anyone anymore. And it wasn’t working all that well when it did catch other teams off guard.

Perhaps losing Sproles for a bit (as much as I hate to see it) would help this run game flow better.

But all of that isn’t my biggest concern coming off today. The sloppy play is. Last week it was the defense with many stupid penalties. Today it was offense. It’s very odd for a Doug Peterson team.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is I’ve been watching our division rival and they look like shit again too.

I just cannot be more pleased with the Packers than I am these last two weeks.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is going to lose tonight, so we're tied!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is I’ve been watching our division rival and they look like shit again too.

I just cannot be more pleased with the Packers than I am these last two weeks.

Jesus.....I worried for a moment I had spoken up too soon.

Still....tied up bitches!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Jets going nowhere and with he being an UFA after the season ... the Eagles should look into trading for Jets WR Robby Anderson. Dude's a big play burner being wasted over there. Who knows if we'll get DJax back anytime soon, Anderson could step right into that deep threat role.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If not Anderson, I think we need another threat. If Jeffrey goes down, we have no other dependable WR.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies..... I only saw your words. I put a couple guys with very minimal intelligence on ignore and did not see who you quoted. I had to view ignored content to get the overall view.

Yeah. Good on you to make the move to cull out the noise. It does take some time to get used to it. I’ve learned if a post doesn’t make any sense it’s likely due to iggy. :nod:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Jets going nowhere and with he being an UFA after the season ... the Eagles should look into trading for Jets WR Robby Anderson. Dude's a big play burner being wasted over there. Who knows if we'll get DJax back anytime soon, Anderson could step right into that deep threat role.

I like the thinking. For me I don’t like Anderson’s attitude....but dude does have the tools.

I’m sure this idea (if not this player) is something Howie has been making some calls on.

I absolutely love have DJax back, but this exact injury situation was my main concern. He is still at a very high level on the field, but just has not been able to stay on the field enough for years.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat a team we should have. The Jets defense isn't horrible they are just worn down from being on the field too long. That being said, our offense should have done much better. Djax or not we need a better output.

We will see as the next team is the Vikings and that will tell us where we are.