• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week #4 Patriots @ Chiefs

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus have mercy on us, please...........................strike Hoyer with a cr5ippling muscle spasm. You've already done it to his brain.

THROW THE FUCKING BALL AWAY.

SIT HIS ASS DOWN IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly dislike that sombiatch! He made some good plays to get the team in position to score.... fucks up again.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer needs to has his ass on the bench!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betcha BB wishes he had started Stidham now....................13-10.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that BB can't have a spy to pevent a QB from running 19 yards untouched????

8 guys running around a they give a first when they should have forced a punt, Time afetr time after time.

TD Chiefs

Sorry folks. This one's on the coaching staff. Mahomes has had an open field all night.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer gonna (and should be) a healthy scratch for rest of season

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that BB can't have a spy to pevent a QB from running 19 yards untouched????

8 guys running around a they give a first when they should have forced a punt, Time afetr time after time.

TD Chiefs

Sorry folks. This one's on the coaching staff. Mahomes has had an open field all night.
They did most of the night

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TD Chiefs

yea nothing to do with the 2 sacks while in scoring position for no pts :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frustrating game guys. Hoyer was out of his league. Stidham was out of practice.
Defense looked good outside of way too many chunk plays.
Edelman looked sick or injured?????
I want Stidham to get 1st team practice this week. If only reason , team looked energized when he took the field!
Stidham can beat Denver!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game plan was there the execution was not.
1. Hoyer showed last night why he not a starter in the NFL. He left more than a few points on the field.
2. Can we please hire a wide receivers coach and let him select our receiving corps.
3. I don't like to complain about refs but I heard no whistle, in the grasp hmm Okay.
4. See 2.
5. Make shift O line played as well as they could have all things considered.
6.See 4.
7. Jury still out on Stidham
8. 10 Day Quarantine so is Cam out this weekend?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The League needs to change it's name. At least for the next ten year,

Protect Patrick Mahomes Football League PPMFL

Nantz and Romo said at least three times last night that Mahomes is the new Face of the NFL

Any other QB getting sacked a losing the ball on the way down and it's a fumble. Can't make PM look bad so he "In the Grasp"
If that play is allowed to continue, Calhoun scores a TD because he was on the 10 and being chased by an OL

He running out of bounds and the DB grabs his collar to hold him up and he still slips. "Unnecessary Roughness"
Fifteen yard penalty puts the Chiefs inside the 30 and a first down.

The league is protecting the Half Billion Dollar Man.

Pretty soon a player like TJ Ward or Pollard is going to want to make his name go up in lights and it's going to cost Mahomes a knee or Achilles.

I'm already sick of watching and listening to people lick his ass.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nantz and Romo said at least three times last night that Mahomes is the new Face of the NFL

Any other QB getting sacked a losing the ball on the way down and it's a fumble. Can't make PM look bad so he "In the Grasp"
If that play is allowed to continue, Calhoun scores a TD because he was on the 10 and being chased by an OL

He running out of bounds and the DB grabs his collar to hold him up and he still slips. "Unnecessary Roughness"

Pretty soon a player like TJ Ward or Pollard is going to want to make his name go up in lights and it's going to cost Mahomes a knee or Achilles.

Well I don't know if your conspiracy theory of PM getting special treatment is true in fact I think not. But I think the refs when they think they have blown that call, or are just unsure rather then let the play get reviewed they call it in the grasp, that way it cannot be reviewed and they save face.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that that's off my chest..........................

Defense.......

I don't think that we could have asked for more from the D. I sure wish that we had a DC to put a spy on any QB that has a rep for running. If the Pats are playing KC, BAL, HOU, you have to assign a LB or DB to hang and float with the QB and make him throw once he's out of the pocket.Cannot have 8 guys covering 5 WR 15 yards downfield and hope a DL can catch a QB running. The only problem last night was McCourty, Phillips and Jackson all missed INTs. No excuse at all for McCourty, he just plain dropped a marshmallow. No defense has held KC to under 20 points other than the Pats.

Offense......
We all know why Brian Hoyer is the best practice quarterback in the league. He sucks in real games. He literally cost the Patriots no less than 9 points last night. Two turnovers and a sack. If he could read the defense maybe he gets one TD and two FG. Still lose 26-23 but I'd still have the incider I chipped compressing and grinding my teeth.
Everyone bitched about Harris then he breaks one for 13 and follows it with another for 37. None of us realized earlier that he was running behind a total patch work OL. WRs were near invisible last night. But watching again, I have to give KC a ton of credit because they were like stick 'em on the receivers. Harry made a couple of good catches and the TD was superb. Byrd let up and it cost an INT. JE11 looks like something is very wrong. He's hurt or sick or something and the pass that he muffed late in the game is totally out of his norm. He doesn't drop 4th quarter passes, ever. Then to have it picked for a TD made him look worse.

Finally..........................
Sorry guys, but BB is starting to get old and I think he might be getting emotional. He started Hoyer and saw immediately that he could not move the offense. Two three and outs with nothing. Josh sat him down and said something and he did move the team but didn't score. Bill left him in there and I can think of only two reasons. One, he wanted to give a veteran who'd never started a game a chance to shine. Two, he knew he had made a mistake and hoped that Hoyer would make it look better. His brain kicked in at the end of the third quarter and he put Stidham in. Problem is that Stidham did not take one single snap all week in practice and yet looked ten times better than Hoyer who took all of them.

Sorry Bill, but you need to name a DC and let him control the D. You need to be the HC and GM. The third hat is too much at 68.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know if your conspiracy theory of PM getting special treatment is true in fact I think not. But I think the refs when they think they have blown that call, or are just unsure rather then let the play get reviewed they call it in the grasp, that way it cannot be reviewed and they save face.
Then we'll have to agree to disagree. The league is protecting a HUGE investment.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calhoun would not have scored. He was grasped at the point of the catch and the guy let him go because... he heard the whistle.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very possible I never heard the whistle but he did appear to let go.
Calhoun would not have scored. He was grasped at the point of the catch and the guy let him go because... he heard the whis