• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week #4 Patriots @ Chiefs

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to suggest Utopia to my wife. She looking for something to watch.

I love Big Brother. I truly laugh at almost everything those stupid shits do from the time they get in the house.

I almost wet myself when one guy had the nuts to say to the entire house, Your alliances might work now, but when you get5 rid of the rest of us you have to feed on yourselves. They evicted his ass than then they all tried to get into tiny little three and four person "Final Three or Final Four" I'm laughing now thinking about one of the guys crying on the show last night. If you don't get hooked on the BS, it really is a funny family comedy.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The League needs to change it's name. At least for the next ten year,

Protect Patrick Mahomes Football League PPMFL

Nantz and Romo said at least three times last night that Mahomes is the new Face of the NFL

Any other QB getting sacked a losing the ball on the way down and it's a fumble. Can't make PM look bad so he "In the Grasp"
If that play is allowed to continue, Calhoun scores a TD because he was on the 10 and being chased by an OL

He running out of bounds and the DB grabs his collar to hold him up and he still slips. "Unnecessary Roughness"
Fifteen yard penalty puts the Chiefs inside the 30 and a first down.

The league is protecting the Half Billion Dollar Man.

Pretty soon a player like TJ Ward or Pollard is going to want to make his name go up in lights and it's going to cost Mahomes a knee or Achilles.

I'm already sick of watching and listening to people lick his ass.
Now you know how the rest of the NFL fans had felt over the last 10+ years as TB enjoyed preferential protection not provided to any other QB in the league. Were you just as outraged over that as you are now?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to suggest Utopia to my wife. She looking for something to watch.

I love Big Brother. I truly laugh at almost everything those stupid shits do from the time they get in the house.

I almost wet myself when one guy had the nuts to say to the entire house, Your alliances might work now, but when you get5 rid of the rest of us you have to feed on yourselves. They evicted his ass than then they all tried to get into tiny little three and four person "Final Three or Final Four" I'm laughing now thinking about one of the guys crying on the show last night. If you don't get hooked on the BS, it really is a funny family comedy.
TRUST ME, Not for your wife... Mine ran out of the room halfway into the first episode.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the offensive line they had to work with last night, I don't think things could have gone much better. If your "execution" is referencing the bad mistakes, I agree. Those were on individuals like Hoyer, McCourty and Edelman. Overall, if those screw ups hadn't happened, this would have been a totally different game. That is pro football and we have to take the good with the bad. Watching the OL against the Chiefs makes me wish Scar could come back for one more camp.

An extremely frustrating game. It's likely that we still would have lost given the Chiefs ability to turn on the afterburners but damm!, we had so many great chances last night.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Belichick comments after the game... This is close to my all time favorite..

BELICHICK: "I just answered this question."
Q: I feel like I am asking you a different question.
BELICHICK: "Well, I am giving you the same answer."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The League needs to change it's name. At least for the next ten year,

Protect Patrick Mahomes Football League PPMFL

Nantz and Romo said at least three times last night that Mahomes is the new Face of the NFL

Any other QB getting sacked a losing the ball on the way down and it's a fumble. Can't make PM look bad so he "In the Grasp"
If that play is allowed to continue, Calhoun scores a TD because he was on the 10 and being chased by an OL

He running out of bounds and the DB grabs his collar to hold him up and he still slips. "Unnecessary Roughness"
Fifteen yard penalty puts the Chiefs inside the 30 and a first down.

The league is protecting the Half Billion Dollar Man.

Pretty soon a player like TJ Ward or Pollard is going to want to make his name go up in lights and it's going to cost Mahomes a knee or Achilles.

I'm already sick of watching and listening to people lick his ass.
LMFAO KEN!

I agree with your assessment in large but understand, they did this to somne extent with Brady.
Just wait, eventually they'll hate Mahomes and his success.
Please forgive the poor billionaiares as they try to prtect their investment!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even more pissed about the bullshit surrounding the Patriots and Chiefs game.

Did you know??????????????????????

1. Patriots player had to get up at 3:30 am on Monday morning??
2. Patriots players had to be at Gillette Stadium by 4;30 am??
3. Patriots had to fly from Rhode Island to Kansas City at 5:30 am??
4. Patriots did not get fully checked into a hotel until noon??
5. Patriots closed walk through practice was at 3:00 pm.??
6. Patriots players could not leave the stadium until the game was over??

I don't give a shit about billionaires losing money or anything else. Getting a team up at 3:30 am for a game at 7:00 pm and making them fly on the day of the game is totally unheard of.

Patriots lost 26-10. Any chance that maybe if they had all had a night's sleep in KC, that maybe, just maybe they don't throw three INTs and Drop three INTs? Think about this.......if Cam hadn't come down with Covid, the Patriots would have flown to KC on Friday afternoon, gotten a full night's sleep, not had to fly on the day of the game and just might have beaten the Chiefs 26-10.

I'm done discussing this fraud.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know how the rest of the NFL fans had felt over the last 10+ years as TB enjoyed preferential protection not provided to any other QB in the league. Were you just as outraged over that as you are now?
Brady was a slow ass dead beat cheater who fathered illegitimate children.
But he took big hits. Ray Lewis called him the toughest player he's ever hit.
Mahommes flopped like a suffocating sea bass when they got close on Monday.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even more pissed about the bullshit surrounding the Patriots and Chiefs game.

I don't give a shit about billionaires losing money or anything else. Getting a team up at 3:30 am for a game at 7:00 pm and making them fly on the day of the game is totally unheard of.

Patriots lost 26-10. Any chance that maybe if they had all had a night's sleep in KC, that maybe, just maybe they don't throw three INTs and Drop three INTs? Think about this.......if Cam hadn't come down with Covid, the Patriots would have flown to KC on Friday afternoon, gotten a full night's sleep, not had to fly on the day of the game and just might have beaten the Chiefs 26-10.

IMO, the league is foreseeing other postponements and the more they have the more difficult a "week 17" will be. They want to play any game that's feasible and probably have a line drawn that 1 or 2 cases is "just isolated" and more than that is the real deal.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would have been one of the greatest games ever if they had overcome "The Toughest conditions in NFL History". But it wasn't.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was a slow ass dead beat cheater who fathered illegitimate children.
But he took big hits. Ray Lewis called him the toughest player he's ever hit.
Mahommes flopped like a suffocating sea bass when they got close on Monday.
Is there a flopping rule in the NFL?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true. Brady took some monster hits and got right up. People don't want to admit that because they hate all things Pats.
I was referring to your "flopped like a bass" comment.
Don't hate the pats. Just brady. And Newton.
Loves me some BB.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a flopping rule in the NFL?
There should be...It clearly is unsportsmanlike and is cheating in the context that he's gaining a competitive advantage through a deceptive act.

It annoys the piss out of me when commentators celebrate flops as "cagy".

Last edited: