• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 - Seattle

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I put a premium on these next two games (Browns; @ Giants). That Cardinals game on the 19th is going to be a Kyler Murray homecoming game and I have a sense he will be beyond psyched to play well in the Death Star. Really need these next two and need to see improvements across the board in both.

The 49ers practice squad killed the Giants. I have learned you can’t overlook anyone though. We have a tendency to do that some. I agree about the improvement. I do think the defense is playing better than many think though and will get better.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The patchwork Oline will get a huge test this week. Anxious to see how they do versus the best Defensive lineman in the league not named Aaron Donald. The secondary will have its challenges as well. Cleveland is playing pretty good right now.
Unless the Seattle DL was just tired the reshuffled OL with Martin at T was much better than what we had all year. Damn we need to get healthy up front.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Seattle DL was just tired the reshuffled OL with Martin at T was much better than what we had all year. Damn we need to get healthy up front.

I watched them play the Pats too. They really don’t have a pass rush. They usually have to send an extra guy or two to get pressure. With that said , the Oline was much better the second half.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched them play the Pats too. They really don’t have a pass rush. They usually have to send an extra guy or two to get pressure. With that said , the Oline was much better the second half.
Never said Seattle had a good pass rush, only that the reshuffling helped, but left room for it being more about Seattle being tired. I think the team must consider using the reshuffled line, or at least be ready to switch early this week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes 8-8 will likely win the division, but to me that would be a major disappointment. This is a 10-12 win team still as long as Dak is healthy. I would be shocked if we win less than 10 as long as 4 is good to go.
I'm not sure the 22 we are running out onto the field right now constitute a 10-12 win team. Perhaps once everyone is back healthy but we have been crushed with injuries so far. Luckily the only ones we lost for the year are Frederick, McCoy and Jarwin. Hopefully the others are all back

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all. Hopefully it was us better in the 2nd half and not just the fact that Adams was out of the game and them not blitzing as much. On the last drive the pass rush was a problem again

On a related note I'm happy with how Knight has been playing. On the sack he gave up Dak stepped way up and then kind of ducked and stopped. Not sure that was a real bad snap for him

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right....many here blame Dak everytime they lose a game. He didn't play a perfect game but he made plenty of good plays to get us back in the ball game. Defense, special teams and oline play is a shit load to over come, but it darn near happened against a team very few expected us to beat going in to the game.

I prefer to see the glass half full at this point. I actually think our special team coverage has been pretty good thus far. I am concerned our kicker was just handed the job after a very poor season last year. I've seen enough to know we're a real bad run blocking oline without out two tackles. Williams is over matched at guard and Looney hasn't been much better. Makes you wonder how bad McGovern as been to not get a chance. I'd like to see the Wisconsin rookie center take over and move Looney to left guard since Jerry refused to sign Ronald Leary, who lives 5 minutes from the Star.

This defense will be bottom 3rd at best all year. The safety play might be the worst in the league and again Jerry refuses to bring a guy in that would help greatly. Some how some way it might come down to Brandon Carr....anything to get #23 off the field. Hell, I'd rather roll with the rookie Robinson at this point. Jaylon Smith will be game played each week, he's that bad in coverage. Our only hope is people get healthy in the backfield and LB while the dline gets better by the week. With a little luck, we won't remain bottom 5

The Seattle pass rush was not as good after Zack moved to tackle. Cowboys need to end the experiment with William's at LG. He is killing drives. Opposing linebackers are killing our running game because Looney and William's are getting shoved backwards