• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Baltimore

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incompetence. We get what we deserve

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is comical. Only way to describe it.

Dak threw 51 times

Record when a qb throws 50 or more times in a game is 111-411.

We have a keeper in the full back position. All other rbs can be put out Friday morning for the garbage collectors

Got stomped in the trenches. And boy did it trickle down.

Not happy with daks comment going into locker room and not happy with 88.
I don't know that any of the running backs are even good backups. And I find it annoying they have not tried Cook.

Luepke looks like a keeper for sure. Maybe they need to hand it off more to him cuz these other guys not getting it done

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incompetence. We get what we deserve

Yep, this roster not ok. It like this ass clown is not watching the games.. The running backs not getting it done.

I also noticed that Ravens used similar offensive game plan that the Saints used . The blueprint to beating the Cowboys is obvious.

They could have afforded Henry.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHEN IS THIS DEFENSE EVER GOING TO MAKE A STOP AT THE END OF A GAME!!!!

Or early to keep the score under control?

We got zip, zilch, nada when it matters.

What we have is a stud kicker (love the action he put on the ball on the onside kick) and a bunch of dysfunctional and just not good enough parts. Led by poor coaches.

Pushed around 2 games in a row at home.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a man feeling the pressure and he has never been good when feeling pressure
4 of the next 5 on the road…
4 of the next 5 against teams that on paper (we all love that statement don’t we…) present similar issues as the last two teams...

I say that by the time Philly rolls into town on 11/10 we’ll have a somewhat clearer definition of who and what this team is along where they lie in the big scheme of “contender status".

I’ll sit back and enjoy the ride for now - bumpy as it may seem.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The scary thing is that the Ravens ran it 45 out of 60 times. Let that sink in. They averaged over 5 yards a carry. This defense is getting blown off the ball. DTs are weak. We face a mid Giants team that has a running QB and a decent defense. The glaring gaps these fools tried to address with washed up veterans included at DT and running back. Where are we hurting? DT and running back. Not good but let’s see if Dak can earn his millions and keep the team together and fighting. Easy to build a Dak friendly team when he is not paid like a top 10 QB. When he is paid line a top 5 QB, the team around him is not as friendly and makes him look mid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect the fat guys we brought in to be able to get any push or to make any plays themselves, but I thought they would at least have been able to stand their ground and clog up the middle. They just can't. The opposing OL has enforced their will on our DTs all year and the edge guys really aren't doing their job either. Our best 1 tech just might have been the kid from Auburn that we let go.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect the fat guys we brought in to be able to get any push or to make any plays themselves, but I thought they would at least have been able to stand their ground and clog up the middle. They just can't. The opposing OL has enforced their will on our DTs all year and the edge guys really aren't doing their job either. Our best 1 tech just might have been the kid from Auburn that we let go.
That ^^^^^^^^^^^ is sadly true IMO