• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Eagles game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To play that well without Gallup, DLaw, Collins, Neal...man that bodes real well

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d rather make him our permanent Left Guard…
I get the holding penalties. I even said to my GF before they named him as the culprit for the first one that it was of course going to be him and he'll have at least one more after that...but...he has been good this year and this coming from someone who has wanted to see someone else get a shot at LG for a while now and who was hoping McGovern would be named starter there. I'm guessing it's 5 holds so far which is of course unacceptable but he has really played well. That being said I'm a big McGovern fan so I have no issue getting him a role too. Biadasz is the one who has struggled IMO but I think he'll improve with experience. With Martin missing week 1 and Collins 2 and 3 this OL has still been a big strength. I'm very pleased with how well they have played and Williams is definitely a big part of that IMHO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be petty but I thought the officiating was once again suspicious. Parsons was being held by that LT repeatedly and no flags. Yet when William's held there were lots of flags flying
I’d rather make him our permanent Left Guard…
This likely happens next year..but i like the idea of getting him on the field Him coming in sporadically at FB could create an opportunity for a huge play action play in the future.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the holding penalties. I even said to my GF before they named him as the culprit for the first one that it was of course going to be him and he'll have at least one more after that...but...he has been good this year and this coming from someone who has wanted to see someone else get a shot at LG for a while now and who was hoping McGovern would be named starter there. I'm guessing it's 5 holds so far which is of course unacceptable but he has really played well. That being said I'm a big McGovern fan so I have no issue getting him a role too. Biadasz is the one who has struggled IMO but I think he'll improve with experience. With Martin missing week 1 and Collins 2 and 3 this OL has still been a big strength. I'm very pleased with how well they have played and Williams is definitely a big part of that IMHO
Biadaz hopefully improves . I did notice he got chippy and got flagged for a personal foul. Not sure why that happened That said Cox and Hatgrave are no joke. Those two are huge and talented and on passing downs they mauled William's and biadaz more than a few times. William's and Biadz did better run blocking .

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Moore called a smart game overall and Dak was great at reading the defense. Do however think he should gave given the ball to Zeke at the goal line. Can not afford to score in that situation.

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about y’all but it feels damn good coming to work with a pep in my step cause my team won and Eagles fans are on panic mode. Can we take a moment and appreciate how badass our defense was last night? It came a long way from last year.
Quinn is exceeding my expectations,especially with all the players out

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of Phil pozderec . Under Landry a holding penalty was always Pozderec when he was on the team
Long time ago back when …
Never mind

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest complaint was not calling TO before the half McCarthy is no better than Garrett was IMO on this issue

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved that game. Only watched here and there while at work.

Dak is bad ass. His deep ball looks so much better.

Did Zeke turn into a battering ram over the summer?

Diggs last year is turning into something special.

#88 is doing what #88's supposed to do!

Feels good today to hear everyone saying how good my Boys look vs what is usually being said.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biadaz hopefully improves . I did notice he got chippy and got flagged for a personal foul. Not sure why that happened That said Cox and Hatgrave are no joke. Those two are huge and talented and on passing downs they mauled William's and biadaz more than a few times. William's and Biadz did better run blocking .
Biadaz and Conner Williams were terrible. We need to upgrade in the offseason. They got manhandled. Conner Williams is a Flozell type drive killer without the talent.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Moore called a smart game overall and Dak was great at reading the defense. Do however think he should gave given the ball to Zeke at the goal line. Can not afford to score in that situation.
Early I remember Zeke coming up short. Then Dak got hosed on that QB sneak.
Biadaz and Conner Williams were terrible. We need to upgrade in the offseason. They got manhandled. Conner Williams is a Flozell type drive killer without the talent.
I guess I have never been that impressed with Williams.. I think McGovern is better. Biadaz did not look real good either although he is still nearly a rookie The Eagles pretty much destroy William's everytime they play the Cowboys .

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I let Connor William's walk and put that money toward Schultz and Cedric Wilson. Schultz has won me over.. he is a #1 TE

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I have never been that impressed with Williams.. I think McGovern is better. Biadaz did not look real good either although he is still nearly a rookie The Eagles pretty much destroy William's everytime they play the Cowboys .

I think I let Connor William's walk and put that money toward Schultz and Cedric Wilson. Schultz has won me over.. he is a #1 TE
I was so rooting for this kid but he is just getting us killed. He didn't put on the muscle needed since he came to the NFL and his future is bleak for sure. Kid hit his peak or coaching hasn't helped.

I just looked back at the stats and he had most yards. Crazy as I would have thought Lamb had more but I guess I just happened to catch the game as he was making a catch.

Personal opinion is we should be eyeing a top prospect or two every draft. If you win in the trenches..... and seems our division has some bad ass Ds. We need a constant win there or we're done.