• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my bone to pick with the early season so far

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we are 2 games into the season and quite frankly we are where i thought we would be
a struggling offense early on in the year and we are 1-1

but here is a few things that need to be tightened up if we are going to make a playoff run

for the record our competition stands like this eagles and boys 1-1 with the boys 1-0 in the division

last year the boys broomed us and the eagles broomed us and we split with the giants . that has to change

the saints are 1-1 , bucs 2-0 falcons 1-1 panthers 1-1 vikes and pack 1-0-1 . we have to make sure we take advantage of tie breaker games

all of this is doable but things have to change

lets start on defense .

josh norman has to make that tackle for a safety it was there to be made and for the money we are paying him he has to make that tackle . it could have changed the game

RK and smith have to play up to thier abilities . both have failed miserably .

why is ziggy hood in on "key situations " ? dammit i want young payne , ionman allen or settles in on plays in the red zone . i dont need ziggy hood or mcphee lining up inside the 10 . i need my young studs there not my old stiffs

put those guys in early in the drives to give guys a blow not in key situations damn !

so far mcphee isnt stepping up much . when smith disappeared at least we had TM doing his thing . sometimes cheaper isnt better just cheaper

and last for the defense these young cbs need to get on the same page when it comes to crossing routes . my big beef in the ASS trade was losing fuller . i believe if fuller is back there then hilton isnt dnacing in the end zone

now for the offense

the o/line isnt playing up to their press clippings . coming in on friday is shirt and tie and practicing is BS when you go out and play like unfiltered urine . enough of the BS naming of yourselves and publicity stunts and just freaking block your damn man you bunch of over hyped buffoons play some damn ball !!!

rbs , why do we have kelly ? get perine in there fumble and all because kelley is nothing more then 1/3 of a yd and slapped down . he has the vision of stevie wonder . the AP hype train has derailed . he needs to refocus CT is the lone bright spot

WRS dox you are heading to bustdom with CDC at qb . you have to make the end zone catch dude CDC wont take a risk . PR was supposed to be an upgrade . so far he hasnt been and what the hell is up with JC ? all during TC we heard about great chemistry and the only ingredients you and CDC have are the elements to make up a turd so far in games

now for qb no secret i am not a fan of the trade . now i will give you that you need time with your weapons and it is a new offense . so you deserve a break from fair minded people .

yesterday the CDC persona came out in full view with the game on the line . you can say what you want but down 2 scores isnt the time go go medicaid and social security on us ( safety nets ) dude you have to get the ball down the field . you played right into the colts hands buy doing that .

the huge issue for the KC nut huggers is when i need a guy to throw for 400 yds and get some TD passes KC would get you that . sure he throws bone headed picks but damn he isnt afraid of the moment . vs the pack he was wailing it at the end giving his team a shot at the victory . some of those late passes should have been picked but in the end he found his weapons in the end zone with the game on the line and lead the comeback

id rather have a boneheaded int at the end of a game by a qb trying to make a play then to safely lose by 12 and have no to's

you want to know why attendance is down ? which game was more entertaining ? 2 gunslingers throwing it up or watching CDC check down to oblivion in the atmosphere of a hospital cafe ?

CDC at your current rate CT will have 80 catches for 300 yds . for god's sake grow a sack you human condom

now for the staff , if you have a guy who isnt going to carry an offense like i was promised who will make plays with his legs , like i was promised then either you have to design and use more plays (RPO ;s ) that take advantage of his skill sets

and you have to have play makers make plays on defense

the skins have given up 27 points all year . the defense for the most part is doing it without its stars playing like stars . the stars on defense have to make game changing plays while CDC is breast feeding

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly is apparently out indefinitely with a toe injury. Not sure we have anyone else on the squad that can pick up those 2 tough yards on 3rd and 3 for a first.