• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Baltimore

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how we should have signed Henry & now he is punishing us for not doing so!

Ok maybe not funny, but you know what I mean :(
I was thinking the same thing as I watched that last score. I guess they can focus on DT and RB in the next draft. They keep playing like this they will have high picks. The 2025 draft has some potential when it comes to DT. They playing like they going to have a top 15 pick. They will continue to lose against quality teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone ask Jerry what he thinks about Zeke vs Henry today…

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantasy stat time
THIS is how to get paid
I loaded up on Henry, Hill and Lamar rushing yardage bets. I didn’t expect to have won them all 2 minutes into the second half.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is just overmatched And the coaches are just completely out coached week after week. The only thing our defense is good at is 3rd and long and you can’t get into 3rd and long if you stink on 1st and 2nd down. The Offense? I’m not sure what it is they are good at. can’t run and can’t pass. guess our kicker is good so we got that going for us.

we don’t blitz and we can’t stop the blitz. Our OL can’t block and our DL can’t do anything other than get blocked. Our receivers seeem to struggle getting open and if they do our QB throws it behind them or under throws them. Our cover guys can’t cover and our front 7 can’t tackle. Overshown seems to be the outlier right now, so what do we do? We put him on the sideline. We are soft and get punched in the mouth and have no answer. We get run over and we get run past. Oh well. I guess it can only get better from here And somehow (Oh yeah, because of our kicker) we are only down 2 scores. You never know in sports…maybe a quick stop and another FG and we get back in this
Yep. We just aren't a good football team

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they even turn this season around? 3 straight ass whooping at home. Smh

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yep. We just aren't a good football team
We are a bad football team. Our only win versus a team that lost to the Giants. Dak looking like a mid tier QB. Through 3 games, the guys has never been paid more and never performed worse. The question is do they put 40 on us? Do we score again?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$60 million QB on sidelines laughing all way to the bank and checking down. 2nd highest paid receiver throwing temper tantrums. The linebackers are washed up and Parsons looks resigned to a poor year.
i didn't want to pay Dak but not because he didn't deserve the money. Its because Jerry and Stephen hide behind the cap now and I knew they would surround him with this bullshit roster. They absolutely could have moved money around and brought in Henry, kept Tyron and added a legit WR. Look at Philly. They paid Hurts and they have added AJ Brown and freaking Saquon Barkley the last couple of years in FA. And we don't have a DT on the roster that would start for any team in the NFC East. Go through them and tell me im wrong

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That play right there! Diggs has a chance to lay the wood to someone before he goes out pf bounds and instead hits the air brakes. We are soft as babyshit