• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay lets give it up for McVay, he ran a patient game plan against the Bengals and it paid off
He didn’t have a great game plan the 2nd half.

Need to run the jumbo, should’ve had Michel in all game instead of Akers who just came back 4 weeks ago and clearly isn’t himself.

For some reason, McVay threw Michel in the doghouse once Akers came back.

Instead, he made the Cin run defense look like world beaters.

Love the win, but I think because he got the win, he won’t change anything about the way he coaches and calls games.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t have a great game plan the 2nd half.

Need to run the jumbo, should’ve had Michel in all game instead of Akers who just came back 4 weeks ago and clearly isn’t himself.

For some reason, McVay threw Michel in the doghouse once Akers came back.

Instead, he made the Cin run defense look like world beaters.

Love the win, but I think because he got the win, he won’t change anything about the way he coaches and calls games.

Yeah I don’t get the use of Michel in the playoffs.. dude got us to the playoffs. He’s more physical and he’s a super bowl MVP. Mcvay is a strange bird. But the Stafford move sure as hell paid off.

You still want those late first rounders back? ;)

Champs!

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like that extra point miss was a blessing in disguise. RAMS maybe would played safe and tied the game for overtime. But being down 4 they had to score a TD. Damn

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don’t get the use of Michel in the playoffs.. dude got us to the playoffs. He’s more physical and he’s a super bowl MVP. Mcvay is a strange bird. But the Stafford move sure as hell paid off.

You still want those late first rounders back? ;)

Champs!
Yeah, I was hoping they would resign Michel and have a great 1-2 punch with Akers and Michel, but after the way McVay treated him these playoffs, doubt he wants to sign with the Rams to be 3rd string.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was hoping they would resign Michel and have a great 1-2 punch with Akers and Michel, but after the way McVay treated him these playoffs, doubt he wants to sign with the Rams to be 3rd string.
At this point he’s not even on the practice squad. Lucky Henderson can still catch and run

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and for all the bitching and complaining….

Trust the process. They got it done
I’ll gladly take the win and the plate of crow.

But man, if Donald retires as has been rumored, this team is going to look completely different next season.

If he retires, I don’t think Miller will want to stay, and the defense takes a gigantic step back.

OBJ’s injury may be a blessing as he may want to resign for cheap, but who knows with him.

Whit is definitely gone now, Allen needs to be gone. OL is going to need some work because Noteboom has trouble staying healthy.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything was going wrong, injuries, RAMSEY getting held and face masked by Higgins for a TD. Couldn't run the ball at all. Beckham having a great game then out for good after the 2nd quarter. Was looking grim. BUT somehow Stafford to Kupp did it again even when everyone knew it was going to Kupp. I'm kinda in shock RAMS pulled it off against a very healthy and solid team. Donald stopped the running back on 3rd down by a foot from getting the first down then sacking Burrow on 4th down to end the game.. Legendary plays on offense and defense by the RAMS in crunch time. Was well worth following every game this season. SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But man, if Donald retires as has been rumored, this team is going to look completely different next season.

If he retires, I don’t think Miller will want to stay, and the defense takes a gigantic step back.

OBJ’s injury may be a blessing as he may want to resign for cheap, but who knows with him.

Whit is definitely gone now, Allen needs to be gone. OL is going to need some work because Noteboom has trouble staying healthy.

Hats off to guys like Brycen Hopkins, Kendall Blanton, Nick Scott.

We lost Fuller, Higbie but still kept goin

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And no way AD walks away now. Unless some health issue is troubling his family or something. No way