• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything was going wrong, injuries, RAMSEY getting held and face masked by Higgins for a TD. Couldn't run the ball at all. Beckham having a great game then out for good after the 2nd quarter. Was looking grim. BUT somehow Stafford to Kupp did it again even when everyone knew it was going to Kupp. I'm kinda in shock RAMS pulled it off against a very healthy and solid team. Donald stopped the running back on 3rd down by a foot from getting the first down then sacking Burrow on 4th down to end the game.. Legendary plays on offense and defense by the RAMS in crunch time. Was well worth following every game this season. SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.
The Will of this team, the perseverance, no quit. This win was more satisfying to me, than any other Rams win, including the 99 team

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Will of this team, the perseverance, no quit. This win was more satisfying to me, than any other Rams win, including the 99 team

1999 offense was more dominant and more fun to watch. 2022 defense was pretty bad ass in the playoffs.