• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s on everyone’s menu for the big game?

Mine:
Smoking beef ribs with hickory
Cheeseburger sliders with smoked brisket bacon
7 layer dip
Home-made beer cheese dip and pretzels
Chips and dips
Veggie tray
And more

-short ribs & beans
-buffalo wings
-burgers & dogs (if anyone wants them)
-beefy taco dip
-chips & salsa
-jalapeno poppers
-stuffed mushrooms
-macaroni salad

And for the people that like sweet treats, not really my thing.

creme brulee & chocolate chip cookies

How many people you having over for the game? Gonna have about a dozen people bouncing back & forth from my house to my bro-n-laws across the street.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-short ribs & beans
-buffalo wings
-burgers & dogs (if anyone wants them)
-beefy taco dip
-chips & salsa
-jalapeno poppers
-stuffed mushrooms
-macaroni salad

And for the people that like sweet treats, not really my thing.

creme brulee & chocolate chip cookies

How many people you having over for the game? Gonna have about a dozen people bouncing back & forth from my house to my bro-n-laws across the street.
Just having my family and mother in law at the house.

We all live on the same property, so it makes it easy for everyone to come over and chip in.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* = damn (so that's how you want your team to treat a legend?)

You can't ask that question. Say well he can afford them. Then say you agree that he shouldn't be placed in the nosebleeds.

And I don't care what stadium you're in. To be in the nosebleed section isn't a good seat.
What I meant was two-fold.

1) the team- if they are going to offer tickets to a former player/legend, then they need to offer better tickets than they did. That’s a bad look.

2) is on Dickerson- you got offered FREE tickets to the SB. If you aren’t happy with the tickets offered, you are a millionaire, buy yourself some better seats and quit acting like a 2year old that didn’t get his way ( ie, I didn’t get the tickets I wanted, therefore I am just going to stay home ).

Any Rams fan in the world would gladly take your FREE SB tickets in a heartbeat.

My point is, both of them look bad for different reasons.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I meant was two-fold.

1) the team- if they are going to offer tickets to a former player/legend, then they need to offer better tickets than they did. That’s a bad look.

2) is on Dickerson- you got offered FREE tickets to the SB. If you aren’t happy with the tickets offered, you are a millionaire, buy yourself some better seats and quit acting like a 2year old that didn’t get his way ( ie, I didn’t get the tickets I wanted, therefore I am just going to stay home ).

Any Rams fan in the world would gladly take your FREE SB tickets in a heartbeat.

My point is, both of them look bad for different reasons.

The problem is Dickerson isn't just any Rams fan. As far as those free tickets. Where those seats are is a big F-U to Dickerson from the Kroenke's. They could have set him up with better seats. Seems like they didn't wanna do that.

You think the Kroenke's would put Kurt Warner in the nosebleeds? Hell no. You think they would put Jack Youngblood in the nosebleeds? Hell no. And I'm not trying to make this about race. I mentioned those two because one represents more current Rams & the other represents past Rams. And both are obviously HOFers.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s on everyone’s menu for the big game?

Mine:
Smoking beef ribs with hickory
Cheeseburger sliders with smoked brisket bacon
7 layer dip
Home-made beer cheese dip and pretzels
Chips and dips
Veggie tray
And more

That all sounds great!!!!

We are keeping it simple:

16 inch Pepperoni pizza from a local St. Louis shop
Shrimp and cocktail ring
BBQ Wings
tossed salad

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is Dickerson isn't just any Rams fan. As far as those free tickets. Where those seats are is a big F-U to Dickerson from the Kroenke's. They could have set him up with better seats. Seems like they didn't wanna do that.

You think the Kroenke's would put Kurt Warner in the nosebleeds? Hell no. You think they would put Jack Youngblood in the nosebleeds? Hell no. And I'm not trying to make this about race. I mentioned those two because one represents more current Rams & the other represents past Rams. And both are obviously HOFers.
Yeah, I agree it looks bad on the Rams.

But also remember, Dickerson has blasted the Rams in the past on several occasions, so even though he is a Rams legend, he hadn’t exactly made brownie points with a lot of the FO and Kroenke himself.

It looks bad when you talk trash about the organization when thing are bad, but want free handouts when things are good.

Like I said, they both look bad in this instance.

The Rams could’ve shown a gesture to “bury the hatchet” and just taken care of him, and Dickerson could’ve not acted like a spoiled 2 yr old that didn’t get his way so he’s just going to pout.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree it looks bad on the Rams.

But also remember, Dickerson has blasted the Rams in the past on several occasions, so even though he is a Rams legend, he hadn’t exactly made brownie points with a lot of the FO and Kroenke himself.

It looks bad when you talk trash about the organization when thing are bad, but want free handouts when things are good.

Like I said, they both look bad in this instance.

The Rams could’ve shown a gesture to “bury the hatchet” and just taken care of him, and Dickerson could’ve not acted like a spoiled 2 yr old that didn’t get his way so he’s just going to pout.

Great comment. And I forgot that Dickerson's blasted the Rams in the past. Thanks for pointing that out.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One team will score more points than the other team and win?

Or is that not specific enough?
Well, did the game start and who's winning, that's the question and anyone hit a home run?

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the way I see it. Bengals in the playoffs and gotten down big then have comeback. Teams get a big lead then think we can relax some and try some other plays out instead of sticking to how they got the lead in the first place. Then the Bengals who never give up and have talent comeback. RAMS won't make that mistake. RAMS 31- Bengals 23

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did it. I went all in for steak and lobster for four. I don't have to cook because my sister is a chef and runs her own restaurant.
Just picked up the steaks and we may have to take out a loan to pay for them. :sad2:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still ready.

Pre-gaming with coffee.