• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical. James makes a three but the Lakers lose number 30 by two. This disaster isn't getting any better and I seriously think they will even make the play-in tourney. This is a shit-show that is not going to change with its present make-up.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News. My schedule for work on Sunday has changed, so I should be here for most of the game. Whohoo!!
I’ll probably watch the replay if they win. I’ll be asleep before the game even starts. I figured if I watched now, I’ll jinx it so not going to start now.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News. My schedule for work on Sunday has changed, so I should be here for most of the game. Whohoo!!

Hope you get to see the game, retro! They had a special on the tube last night about construction of that fantastic stadium in LA.

Rams must put their best on the field; Cincinnati Joe is good. Will be a great game. :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great half hour spent Bunc!

Worthy of a thread in the discussions section on YouTube!

‘‘What was you're favorite, or Season changing moment of the season!‘‘
That was a good show. My season changing moment was when a depleted Rams team went to Glendale AZ and beat the Cardinals.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s how I’ve always felt. Hire the person you feel is right for the team and will help you win games, regardless of skin color.

And I think now, the Jaguars tried Urban Meyer, it failed on every level. They don't want to do Trevor Lawrence wrong, so they go out and get an offensive minded coach who won the Super Bowl with Nick Foles and who had a hand in Carson Wentz' best season... Doug Pederson.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Burrow will struggle but he will quickly find rhythm. People are already comparing him to Tom Brady which I don't feel is right as of now but who knows.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think now, the Jaguars tried Urban Meyer, it failed on every level. They don't want to do Trevor Lawrence wrong, so they go out and get an offensive minded coach who won the Super Bowl with Nick Foles and who had a hand in Carson Wentz' best season... Doug Pederson.
I at least understood their reasoning at the time to hire Urban but i think he was way in over his head, especially with that team and cracked. Just proves that not all great college coaches will be great in the NFL (also see Saban, Nick).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucked up way to treat one of the best Rams of all time. Way to go Kroenke's.

Rams legend Eric Dickerson says he won't attend Super Bowl over ticket flap

The organization has offered him tickets. In section 400, the nosebleeds.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucked up way to treat one of the best Rams of all time. Way to go Kroenke's.

Rams legend Eric Dickerson says he won't attend Super Bowl over ticket flap

The organization has offered him tickets. In section 400, the nosebleeds.
Why doesn’t he just buy his own tickets?

It’s not like he can’t afford them.

But, I agree, if you are going to offer tickets to a former player and legend, it has to be better than nose-bleed section.

Although, there is probably not a “bad” seat in that stadium compared to other stadiums.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s on everyone’s menu for the big game?

Mine:
Smoking beef ribs with hickory
Cheeseburger sliders with smoked brisket bacon
7 layer dip
Home-made beer cheese dip and pretzels
Chips and dips
Veggie tray
And more

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn’t he just buy his own tickets? *

It’s not like he can’t afford them. *

But, I agree, if you are going to offer tickets to a former player and legend, it has to be better than nose-bleed section.

Although, there is probably not a “bad” seat in that stadium compared to other stadiums.

* = damn (so that's how you want your team to treat a legend?)

You can't ask that question. Say well he can afford them. Then say you agree that he shouldn't be placed in the nosebleeds.

And I don't care what stadium you're in. To be in the nosebleed section isn't a good seat.