• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I found out where I'm sitting.... 50yd line, row 29, behind the Pats bench.... And I will be wearing my brand new special edition camouflage Goff jersey... so that might help you all to pick me out if you see me :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a recent article indicating that Wade Phillips's defenses can make life awfully miserable for opposing offenses. In the last 15 meetings between Phillips and Giselle Brady, he made things so bad for Giselle that in 8 of the games, Brady had the worst games of his career. I hope this continues on Sunday and I hope we get even and more for all of the Belicheat crap in SB 37.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE that everyone seems to be against us in this game.... Everyone is afraid of offending and underestimating Brady.... No one seems to be afraid of offending and underestimating us!!!....

If we can get pressure on Brady and the Pats like we should be able to, this game will be interesting.... The big question is who covers Gronk and can they do the job... You would THINK a guy like Barron can handle him, but not so sure....

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is human just like the rest...put pressure on his 42 yr old body and them hits are gonna start adding up. Rams need to hit him and hit him often; he needs to fear the DPOA to the point where he has that come to Jesus meeting with Giselle to call it a wrap.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that can cover Gronk and do it well is actually two: John Johnson and Mark Barron.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a surprise if we lose this game, we have the talent to win the battle of the trenches on both sides of the ball. Everyone is riding hard against, mostly on the belief that you can't count out Brady. Brady isn't what he was, NRC is right, Brees provided that deep threat that Brady can't, you can get enough pressure on Brady he will fold under pressure and make mistakes. Sure they are savvy veterans with lost of experience, but what gives you any idea that Rams will fold under pressure, besides Goff having the most game winning drives in the NFL, he will have a less tougher atmosphere Sunday that the Championship game that is for sure.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys sound like you're all trying to convince yourselves. This one's a coin toss and anyone arguing an easy win on either side is just taking a long shot on having bragging rights.

It's going to be a great game....here's to no serious injuries and a close Pats win! :suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is human just like the rest...put pressure on his 42 yr old body and them hits are gonna start adding up. Rams need to hit him and hit him often; he needs to fear the DPOA to the point where he has that come to Jesus meeting with Giselle to call it a wrap.

Considering he was getting the ball out of his hand in under 2 seconds in the games against the Chargers and the Chiefs, the Rams need to worry more about coverage underneath. Hitting Brady after he throws the ball could be a penalty problem if that's all the defense focuses on. What the Rams don't seem to understand is that the patriotsare not a downfield passing team. They will dink and dunk for 6-8 minutes and put up 7. Your defense is on the field between 84-93 plays your offense is watching the game for 43 minutes.

Every single game that the patriotshave played this year is exactly what you've said. Pressure Brady and hit him often. How had that worked?? You don't think the Patriots know that too??

If I was McVay, I be more worried about what piece of the game that Belichick is focusing on taking away from my offense and how severely will that effect my game plan??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NRC is right, Brees provided that deep threat that Brady can't, you can get enough pressure on Brady he will fold under pressure and make mistakes.

You apparently have brainwashed yourself. At what point, any point of this season have the Patriots thrown the ball 'deep'? This is evidence that you have absolutely no concept of what your're trying to convince yourself and anyone else who will listen to you. The Patriots are NOT a downfield passing team. They do not have a deep receiver, so even discussing a deep pass is just plain stupid.

The Rams defense best be ready to play 80-90 playsanddo it without subs, because my guess is that Brady will be in the Hurry-Up the entire game.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will have a difficult time doing much of anything. He will be playing most of the game on his back or the sideline.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just a rumor and I haven't been able to verify it But it seems the Rams have signed Eli Manning for one game as a backup. Just so every one can watch Tom crap his pants when he runs on to the field. :noidea:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apparently have brainwashed yourself. At what point, any point of this season have the Patriots thrown the ball 'deep'? This is evidence that you have absolutely no concept of what your're trying to convince yourself and anyone else who will listen to you. The Patriots are NOT a downfield passing team. They do not have a deep receiver, so even discussing a deep pass is just plain stupid.

The Rams defense best be ready to play 80-90 playsanddo it without subs, because my guess is that Brady will be in the Hurry-Up the entire game.
Merely saying with no threat of deep passing attack, less ground to cover

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ramPLAYERslow-flipped.gif