• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17: Steelers @ Seahawks Thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense played like shit but the offense turned the ball over at the worst time. This is a common theme in Genos career. Down 7 6 minutes left to tie It up and a Geno turn over seals the defeat.

It's what I predicted so it was no shock to me. Sucks ass and I wanted the win as bad as anyone on this forum BUT this is par for the course. So no the defense was NOT the only reason the Hawks Lost.
lol. You are certainly predictable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno takes 10% of the blame for the fumble. Defense takes the other 90% for being a bunch of pussies losing this game. Like I said earlier, a bunch of gutless assholes.

They weee just out muscled. Petes unwillingess to have big boys in the middle kills us

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 100% right. A late turn over sealed the defeat. Lmao Hate all you want.

Sure. That's why we lost. That one play.

Too funny. As is you calling other people haters

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with that. Outside corners were good. Middle of the field got exposed again
The whole back field was trash. Not sure how you could even argue that.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and the backfield couldn't cover a fucking sloth.

Defense was a joke and it's the reason I wanted Quinn hired back when we had the chance. He was there for the taking but noooo we get a 3-4 Defense that is soft and cant tackle. Quinns defenses were never SOFT.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks defense is soft. The Steelers punched them in the mouth and the defense wilted.

They’ve made the same mistakes all season long. Obviously the coaching is not concentrating on correcting those mistakes. If they are trying, they are ineffective.

This might be the worst Seahawk defense I’ve ever seen.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was a joke and it's the reason I wanted Quinn hired back when we had the chance. He was there for the taking but noooo we get a 3-4 Defense that is soft and cant tackle. Quinns defenses were never SOFT.
I've said the same thing. The defensive schemes are atrocious

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole back field was trash. Not sure how you could even argue that.
I don't think Riq got beat all game. Spoon got beat on a crosser. Jackson got burned a few times. And our zone got exploited a bunch

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witherspoon is the only Seahawks DB worth keeping. Both Adams, who’s always injured and ineffective when he’s not and Diggs should be released. They are just taking up salary cap space for nothing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witherspoon is the only Seahawks DB worth keeping. Both Adams, who’s always injured and ineffective when he’s not and Diggs should be released. They are just taking up salary cap space for nothing.
Woolen is fine.. just stop playing the stupid soft zone and putting him in a position to tackle. The secondary is not the problem, it's the front 7... which is why everyone on this forum was grading Witherspoon (sure he's good) an F grade and wondering why the fuck it took until Cam into the later rounds to address the DL... Hall was an EDGE okay that's something, but we've barely played him... and then we signed Frank Clark? WTF was that about?

Carroll likely chose every useless player in this draft... which is everyone on defense outside of Witherspoon who had a good chance to succeed anyway because he was a top 5 talent to begin with... and even he is for the most part useless because he just like Adams can't stay healthy.

Carroll is the problem. He needs to go asap. Sadly JAllen (just going to start calling her that, she rode on her brother's success, she's another whoman) can't get rid of the team until 2025...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woolen is fine.. just stop playing the stupid soft zone and putting him in a position to tackle. The secondary is not the problem, it's the front 7... which is why everyone on this forum was grading Witherspoon (sure he's good) an F grade and wondering why the fuck it took until Cam into the later rounds to address the DL... Hall was an EDGE okay that's something, but we've barely played him... and then we signed Frank Clark? WTF was that about?

Carroll likely chose every useless player in this draft... which is everyone on defense outside of Witherspoon who had a good chance to succeed anyway because he was a top 5 talent to begin with... and even he is for the most part useless because he just like Adams can't stay healthy.

Carroll is the problem. He needs to go asap. Sadly JAllen (just going to start calling her that, she rode on her brother's success, she's another whoman) can't get rid of the team until 2025...
Excited Lets Go GIF

All of the Bolded Stuff

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also 100% right. A late turn over sealed the defeat. Lmao Hate all you want.
That's irony right there. The biggest hater talking about others hating.

I've called out Geno when he's the cause. He will never be anything more than a mid tier QB.

Out of all of the ways a QB can be responsible for a TO, holding it a fraction of a second too long while your line fails to secure your backside is the least worthy of blame. Even had he thrown a pick there, it's still a loss on the D, but a blindside slap fumble is what you hang your hat on as why they lost.

One of the worst takes of the year.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weee just out muscled. Petes unwillingess to have big boys in the middle kills us
This game was case in point as to why we should have taken jalen carter. Witherspoon is a nice player, but you dont build a team from the outside in.

The stealers absolutely dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was case in point as to why we should have taken jalen carter. Witherspoon is a nice player, but you dont build a team from the outside in.

The stealers absolutely dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides
Too Much Baggage for me