• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14 Gmen vs Eagles

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is at the game, it’s time to leave and send a message.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Lurie will stay out of Doug's way until after the season ends, but damn, what message can Doug give now? This team quit and it's obvious.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's honestly hard to find even one positive so far in this game for the Eagles. I would clean house if I were the owner of this team ... from Doug down to the medical staff (every week we have so many players out or hurt during games). Concentrate on acquiring as many draft picks as possible this off season and start over.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Lane and Jeffrey are gone for the rest of the year. This is the most pathetic team we've had in many many years. It's Doug and Howie's fault for promoting Groh who was a failure elsewhere twice. that's the biggest offensive problem. the whole defense has to be overhauled. :gaah:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah offensively the left side of the oline needs to be replaced, Brooks is a head case ( don't want to sound like a dick but you never know where his head is) and Johnson is getting his ass handed to him pretty good this year so maybe the whole line??

Wide receivers is been a topic since Fat Andy has been here!

Running game at some points I want to blame Sanders but Christ the oline cant move anyone !

They need to lose out gain higher draft pick, Christ even Dillard is not even out there !

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic! Wentz has nothing to offer. Poor play calling and poor execution as well!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you lose your team two years removed from a Super Bowl win?

These guys are showing no respect for the franchise, this coaching staff!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good throw wentz. Right at wards feet. But but. He’s a practice squad guy

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put in a backup QB ... just for shyts and giggles.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shame in deleting, folks.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I did. I came here at halftime to mention something is just gravely wrong. And then I got distracted and never posted. Phew.

So....what....the fuck....was that?
That second half was inspiring. What the hell happened at halftime? I’m curious to know.

To be fair...the Giants are shit. They made utterly no adjustments. And they let Boston Scott run all over them. I’ve known he has some promise. But they made him look like a young Sproles out there.

Initial thought is that this can’t be done against a Dallas. But who knows if they found something here.

And yes, haters, Wentz was phenomenal down the stretch. Very interesting fight back and win.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I did. I came here at halftime to mention something is just gravely wrong. And then I got distracted and never posted. Phew.

That second half was inspiring. What the hell happened at halftime? I’m curious to know.

To be fair...the Giants are shit. They made utterly no adjustments. And they let Boston Scott run all over them. I’ve known he has some promise. But they made him look like a young Sproles out there.

Initial thought is that this can’t be done against a Dallas. But who knows if they found something here.

And yes, haters, Wentz was phenomenal down the stretch. Very interesting fight back and win.
There was a story in a book I read about Bill Parcells where he threw garbage at the Giants during a halftime speech and told them to get out and play with the trash.

I hope it was something like that.

The play calling down the stretch was great, too. Lots of creative things, like using motion to free up the swing pass to Scott, and the trap away from the jumbo package to Sanders to get them into goal-to-go.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just about got it right on, as I posted in the beginning:

The weather may be a factor, but I think:
Birds - 24
Midgets - 16

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need for me to delete. I was critical of the defense and the play calling but I actually defended Wentz during the game.

Now dumb fucks that want the Wentz era gone will disappear for at least a week.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While the Giants may be shit we had shit for receivers. To end the game our number 1 receiver was Greg Ward. A QB turned WR who was on the practice squad.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for me to delete. I was critical of the defense and the play calling but I actually defended Wentz during the game.

Now dumb fucks that want the Wentz era gone will disappear for at least a week.

Nah. They will just call out that it was the 2-11 Giants. That a lot of plays were very close. That the one on the late 4th drive that got tipped up and almost intercepted would have killed us in the game.

That he just got lucky.
Wait for it.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the Giants may be shit we had shit for receivers. To end the game our number 1 receiver was Greg Ward. A QB turned WR who was on the practice squad.

Shrugs, maybe receivers are overrated.

One things for sure....this could possibly give a spark. I was concerned some with player attitude after practices this week. That they would be miffed that the team is trying to put the struggles completely on them. And that first half of play sure highlighted a team of players that had quit.

Now....you see the coaching adjust and support right and the players went off and had fun. Let that be contagious.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. They will just call out that it was the 2-11 Giants. That a lot of plays were very close. That the one on the late 4th drive that got tipped up and almost intercepted would have killed us in the game.

That he just got lucky.
Wait for it.

That ball that got tipped was him trying to make a play when the team was on it's heels. I agree it would killed us but....

We had a TD called back on a phantom holding call

A TD that hit Ward in the hands that was dropped.

A missed field goal