• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 LOL Thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at VPI and the their fan base needing a win over Marshall in their 12th game to become bowl eligible. All the while playing an ACC schedule minus Clemson.
Tech needs it, the fans have moved on. I want to hear more about your rants on ISU again though.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ Michigan's defense for being worse than Oklahoma's.

Lol @ Will Grier and his O line for giving Oklahoma's defense two TDs and losing because of it.

Lol @ the Refs in the A&M/LSU game.

Lol @ ISU letting KSU play them close.

Lol @ what Ohio State did to ND's "good" win over Michigan.

Lol @ Okie lite losing to TCU.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at LSU and aTm, highest scoring game in college football history at 146 points. Combined they scored a total of 23 on Bama.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Big12 officials not calling ONE holding call against OU, not one and yet personal foul on a WVU WR for blocking too good.

fakelaugh.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tech needs it, the fans have moved on. I want to hear more about your rants on ISU again though.

Yeah, that’s really not a good look for those fans.

Hey, tell us again how the VPI defense shut Grier down like ISU did. That’s good for a hearty chuckle.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU 3 points away

being #4 in the college football playoff standing

or

being #4 in the Big 12 conference football standing

Ouch.
That is a good one.

Here's a what if I was thinking about yesterday.

What if Tech's starting QB (who was having one of those magical runs) would have been able to play the entire games against West Virginia and Oklahoma? Conference standings might have been entirely different and Coach GQ might have kept his job.

Tech losses against the four best teams in the conference.
West Virginia 42-34
Iowa State 40-31
Oklahoma 51-46
Texas 41-34

No blowouts like Tech has had some years.

Considering all the circumstances this year was probably Kingsbury's best coaching job and the year he got fired. Go figure.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that’s really not a good look for those fans.

Hey, tell us again how the VPI defense shut Grier down like ISU did. That’s good for a hearty chuckle.

Sure, here we go. I guess Foster did enough to warrant the BD trophy being back in the 'Burg for another few years. Don't worry though, all is not lost, your team has a neat "Miner hat" for takeaways. Maybe that will help a bit until 2021...

59acfa4272c43.image.jpg

PS: My money is on Spav leaving in the next 1-2 years. No way he stays in Morgantown.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, here we go. I guess Foster did enough to warrant the BD trophy being back in the 'Burg for another few years. Don't worry though, all is not lost, your team has a neat "Miner hat" for takeaways. Maybe that will help a bit until 2021...

59acfa4272c43.image.jpg

PS: My money is on Spav leaving in the next 1-2 years. No way he stays in Morgantown.

You can thank our defense for that, not yours. Remember that the next time you pop off about shit you have no clue about.

Our offense will still be good next year. That’s been a constant with Holgs. Meanwhile your offense will continue to be shit until you actually hire someone who knows how to score points, wether that be the HC or OC.

Good luck against Marshall and trying to get bowl eligible. :dhd:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at having Gardner Minshew ahead of Dwayne Haskins for Heisman or any other award

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s amazing how good Michigan State’s defense is with how terrible our offense is. We might as well punt on first down and hope the defense can score some points.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ Michigan's defense for being worse than Oklahoma's.

Lol @ Will Grier and his O line for giving Oklahoma's defense two TDs and losing because of it.

Lol @ the Refs in the A&M/LSU game.

Lol @ ISU letting KSU play them close.

Lol @ what Ohio State did to ND's "good" win over Michigan.

Lol @ Okie lite losing to TCU.
Michigan’s defense gave up 55 points (7 were on a punt block)

Oklahoma’s gave up 56.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can thank our defense for that, not yours. Remember that the next time you pop off about shit you have no clue about.

Our offense will still be good next year. That’s been a constant with Holgs. Meanwhile your offense will continue to be shit until you actually hire someone who knows how to score points, wether that be the HC or OC.

Good luck against Marshall and trying to get bowl eligible. :dhd:
No I am pretty sure the VT D won the game. Your memory must be a little foggy on that one, but if I were you I would want to have forgotten what happened as well. To help, I am referencing the 2:30 mark.

You have two freshman that may play next year as well as a R-Soph. I am sure they will be on their way to being the next Heisman candidate. Congrats.

Meanwhile I will take a more reasonable approach and say it is Jackson's or Patterson's job to lose. I mean hell, even Jackson was able to take advantage of the WVU D last year. Am I right?!?! Along with the WRs, on O, talent should not be the issue. However our OC is and hopefully will get rectified. If we lose to Marshall, I expect that to happen. Hence why I wouldn't be too upset with the streak ending at Beamer's # 25 and revamping the coaching model on O.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at having Gardner Minshew ahead of Dwayne Haskins for Heisman or any other award
If Haskins has another weekend like he did, then I think that will change. Also if he grows a super stache this week that should help his chances as well...

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s amazing how good Michigan State’s defense is with how terrible our offense is. We might as well punt on first down and hope the defense can score some points.
Why don't you guys merge teams with Ohio State or Oklahoma. Your defense and one of their offenses. We'll call that team MFers.

And, your offense with one of their defenses. We'll call that team the Miners...aka...Sacrificial Lambs.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am pretty sure the VT D won the game. Your memory must be a little foggy on that one, but if I were you I would want to have forgotten what happened as well. To help, I am referencing the 2:30 mark.

You have two freshman that may play next year as well as a R-Soph. I am sure they will be on their way to being the next Heisman candidate. Congrats.

Meanwhile I will take a more reasonable approach and say it is Jackson's or Patterson's job to lose. I mean hell, even Jackson was able to take advantage of the WVU D last year. Am I right?!?! Along with the WRs, on O, talent should not be the issue. However our OC is and hopefully will get rectified. If we lose to Marshall, I expect that to happen. Hence why I wouldn't be too upset with the streak ending at Beamer's # 25 and revamping the coaching model on O.

No, your defense didn’t you simple fuck. You clowns literally gave up nearly 600 yards of total offense to a mostly first year starter team. Your defense didn’t do shit to win that game. Your offense on the other hand had a good day against our shit defense.

I never said our offense next year will have heisman contenders. But to say our offense is going to suck when it never has in the 8 years under Holgorsen is laughable.

You won’t lose to Marshall. They are worse the UVA.