• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 LOL Thread

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your defense didn’t you simple fuck. You clowns literally gave up nearly 600 yards of total offense to a mostly first year starter team. Your defense didn’t do shit to win that game. Your offense on the other hand had a good day against our shit defense.

I never said our offense next year will have heisman contenders. But to say our offense is going to suck when it never has in the 8 years under Holgorsen is laughable.

You won’t lose to Marshall. They are worse the UVA.
I see I have really upset you for you to get in the name calling. According to you and some of the other WVU fans Grier was a Heisman finalist before he even took the field at Fed Ex...

Also who said your offense is going to suck? I wouldn't make nice references to Spav taking the next step in earlier replies if I thought that dumbass. I just assumed you and your WVU brethren would again proclaim another first year starter as a Heisman candidate.

Had enough yet fucktard? Let's keep this going, please....this is too easy.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see I have really upset you for you to get in the name calling. According to you and some of the other WVU fans Grier was a Heisman finalist before he even took the field at Fed Ex...

Also who said your offense is going to suck? I wouldn't make nice references to Spav taking the next step in earlier replies if I thought that dumbass. I just assumed you and your WVU brethren would again proclaim another first year starter as a Heisman candidate.

Had enough yet fucktard? Let's keep this going, please....this is too easy.

Your stupidity upsets me.

When did I ever say Grier was a Heisman finalist? Show me where I said that. Or stop being so stupid, your choice.

Again who said anyone was a Heisman candidate? You literally are here popping off about something no one said. Yet you want to come here and say the WVU offense won’t be good because they will be in experienced.

No I haven’t had enough, I want you to continue to act this stupid. You truely are a jackass and you proved it well in this thread. Ohh and lol at complaining about name calling and then doing it yourself. Stupid is stupid.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ South Carolina for claiming a moral victory in a game they lost by 21 points.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these lol's and not one directed at Florida State? I'll start

LOL @ Florida State's offense
LOL @ Florida State's defense
LOL @ Florida State's bowl streak
LOL @ Florida State's "winning record" streak

Anyone feel free to add to the list

In regards to Points allowed per game...It was our worst
record in history. 31.5 per game allowed. It beat the 30.3
allowed by our 0-11 team in 1973.

And he accomplished that starting 8 4-stars, 2 5-stars and 1-3star.

That fucker has no clue what he's doing coaching defense. None.
They should dump everyone of them except Odell.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Virginia for pissing away the game against Virginia Tech and making it 15 straight losses to them
LOL @ Colorado for starting out 5-0 and finishing 5-6
LOL @ Paul Johnson calling a timeout to with less than a minute left down 45-14 to get another TD when Kirby called off the Dawgs after the first possession of the second half
LOL @ Tennessee for losing 3 straight to Vandy and missing out on a bowl again
LOL @ Michigan for getting boat raced by their daddy
LOL @ Pitt for getting owned by Miami
LOL @ Duke for losing 59-7 in a game they were favored by 10
LOL @ Wisconsin in general

Just imagine your head coach doing that. How embarrassed would you be to call that your school?

LMFAO for life at Georgia Tech football and their retard for a head coach. Who the hell does something like that?

:pound: :pound: :pound:

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupidity upsets me.

When did I ever say Grier was a Heisman finalist? Show me where I said that. Or stop being so stupid, your choice.

Again who said anyone was a Heisman candidate? You literally are here popping off about something no one said. Yet you want to come here and say the WVU offense won’t be good because they will be in experienced.

No I haven’t had enough, I want you to continue to act this stupid. You truely are a jackass and you proved it well in this thread. Ohh and lol at complaining about name calling and then doing it yourself. Stupid is stupid.
So butthurt...
Are you saying that not you or any of your WVU fans on here have stated last summer that Grier was going to be that year's Heisman candidate? Or did you miss that lead in because reading comprehension is not typically your thing? WVU fan calling anyone stupid, now that takes the cake. As soon as you started the name calling, of course I would take full advantage. It just shows how easy you lose your cool when you are butthurt. But seriously, READ my question, then answer. To better help you, I bolded the meaningful parts. Thanks.

PS: To better assist you with future SportsHoopla endeavors, I have added some reading comprehension worksheets and strategies for you. May this better assist you in future reading and replies on the board.

Last edited:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So butthurt...
Are you saying that not you or any of your WVU fans on here have stated last summer that Grier was going to be that year's Heisman candidate? Or did you miss that lead in because reading comprehension is not typically your thing? WVU fan calling anyone stupid, now that takes the cake. As soon as you started the name calling, of course I would take full advantage. It just shows how easy you lose your cool when you are butthurt. But seriously, READ my question, then answer. To better help you, I bolded the meaningful parts. Thanks.

PS: To better assist you with future SportsHoopla endeavors, I have added some reading comprehension worksheets and strategies for you. May this better assist you in future reading and replies on the board.

Whoa whoa whoa, a heisman candidate? You are switching your tune now. Many pundits had Grier as a heisman candidate. Not one WVU fan said he’d win it besides GR being silly. Funny you are switching your response to candidate. You have shown nothing but absolute stupidity this whole thread. You have been wrong about virtually everything and it’s hilarious you trying to back it up with a picture of Beamer.

You talk to me about reading comprehension when all you’ve done is make shit up to suit you. Let’s help you out here and just get down to the nitty gritty to help with your pure stupidity.

No the VPI defense did not shut down the WVU offense.
No the VPI defense is not like the ISU defense when facing WVU.
No, no one stated Grier would win e heisman from WVU camp.
No our offense won’t suck next year with inexperienced players.
No, no one on our offense will win a heisman or being expected to compete for one.
No, no one said they would compete for one.

Anything else you want to be wrong about, bitch?

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa, a heisman candidate? You are switching your tune now. Many pundits had Grier as a heisman candidate. Not one WVU fan said he’d win it besides GR being silly. Funny you are switching your response to candidate. You have shown nothing but absolute stupidity this whole thread. You have been wrong about virtually everything and it’s hilarious you trying to back it up with a picture of Beamer.

You talk to me about reading comprehension when all you’ve done is make shit up to suit you. Let’s help you out here and just get down to the nitty gritty to help with your pure stupidity.

No the VPI defense did not shut down the WVU offense.
No the VPI defense is not like the ISU defense when facing WVU.
No, no one stated Grier would win e heisman from WVU camp.
No our offense won’t suck next year with inexperienced players.
No, no one on our offense will win a heisman or being expected to compete for one.
No, no one said they would compete for one.

Anything else you want to be wrong about, bitch?

I will leave you with this nugget you posted after the game...when I have more time I will find the rants on Grier. Good times. I may respect your team, but the hate is real.

VT-WVU Hate Thread

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Nebraska for losing 4 STRAIGHT to IOWA :pound:5 outta 6 now :clap:

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you look at the teams that lost to Nebraska this year?
yea, yea I know. It wasn't until after I replied to you that I realized Sparty lost to the Corn.

....But my Lol remains. Lose four straight to the Hawkeyes and you get Lol'd at.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will leave you with this nugget you posted after the game...when I have more time I will find the rants on Grier. Good times. I may respect your team, but the hate is real.

VT-WVU Hate Thread

Dude, you won’t find one stating Grier was a heisman finalist before last year. Come on now. I still hate your team. But I knew Virginia would choke that game away. They are worse than we are on that shit.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you won’t find one stating Grier was a heisman finalist before last year. Come on now. I still hate your team. But I knew Virginia would choke that game away. They are worse than we are on that shit.

If this is true, what a call by me two days ago. I honestly was thinking he would upgrade to an OC at a blue blood but I had a gut feeling he was moving on regardless. Spav was legit. Also I don't think VT is winning on Saturday but I would be more than happy to be wrong. Fuente is very stubborn and has a legit issue with his OC and some other areas and if he is not careful, it could bite him in the ass.