• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 vs Chiefs at Invesco flexed to SNF

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in.

The Broncos Chiefs game has been flexed to SNF for week 11.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes 6 Prime Time Nationally Televised Games for the Broncos this season.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. The only downside, I guess, is that we have to wait several extra hours for kickoff. These next three games ought to be a lot of fun. Really hope the defense builds on its outstanding performance its last time out.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. The only downside, I guess, is that we have to wait several extra hours for kickoff. These next three games ought to be a lot of fun. Really hope the defense builds on its outstanding performance its last time out.

I like being able to watch a full extra afternoon game when the Bronco are on in Primetime.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang It I have had a party planned for the last month for Bronco/Chief fans in our town and had a whole place rented for that time slot.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang It I have had a party planned for the last month for Bronco/Chief fans in our town and had a whole place rented for that time slot.

I would call them immediately and ask if they can accommodate your new time slot. The time change is not your fault.

Of course, your probably screwed if it was already booked for the later time by someone else.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A movie is supposed to be playing from 7 p.m. on at the place. Not seeing them be too happy about the change. We shall see I guess.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.... CBS must have changed their tune. Last I heard their answer was "Hell No".

They must be getting huge buck for compensation because the other CBS afternoon game is Chargers @ Dolphins.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there definitely had to be some kind of pay off in this because this game is worth millions to whatever network shows it. CBS obviously had to know that considering it has been talked about for almost the last month now.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in.

The Broncos Chiefs game has been flexed to SNF for week 11.

Sigh, I heard and cursed as I will be further exposed to the diatribes of Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth, Petey King, Mike Silver, Tony Dungy, and Bob Costas. FUCK YOU BOB COSTAS!!! Jesus F can they just let us fraggen see the game for once and try not to make SNF all about life lessons and pumping each other up about who they talked to prior to the game, NO ONE CARES!!! I hate listening to the radio and watching the game on TV, but I may have to. Not sure if my patience can handle another SNF game this year. I like Dan Patrick though, they can keep him.

The only positive though is I can actually sit in my house and see this game and not have to go to a bar filled with Chargers fans, who think that fraggen horrid powder blue uniform is the best uniform in the NFL, stupid Californians. Ok, rant over.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh, I heard and cursed as I will be further exposed to the diatribes of Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth, Petey King, Mike Silver, Tony Dungy, and Bob Costas. FUCK YOU BOB COSTAS!!! Jesus F can they just let us fraggen see the game for once and try not to make SNF all about life lessons and pumping each other up about who they talked to prior to the game, NO ONE CARES!!! I hate listening to the radio and watching the game on TV, but I may have to. Not sure if my patience can handle another SNF game this year. I like Dan Patrick though, they can keep him.

The only positive though is I can actually sit in my house and see this game and not have to go to a bar filled with Chargers fans, who think that fraggen horrid powder blue uniform is the best uniform in the NFL, stupid Californians. Ok, rant over.

I pause the game and then try to sink it as close as I can to KOA 85 AM and listen to Dave Logan call the game.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pause the game and then try to sink it as close as I can to KOA 85 AM and listen to Dave Logan call the game.

LMAO, awesome idea, thank you and my god, I am so stuck in the 80's and 90's when trying to think out of the box with tech gadgets.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's Chiefs is the biggest FRAUD the NFL has seen in a long time. I'm concerned about the Broncos come playoff time, but I expect them to EXPOSE the Chiefs in the 2 meetings coming up. God Bless real American's that work hard for a living...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's Chiefs is the biggest FRAUD the NFL has seen in a long time. I'm concerned about the Broncos come playoff time, but I expect them to EXPOSE the Chiefs in the 2 meetings coming up. God Bless real American's that work hard for a living...

To call a team that is 9-0 a fraud is football ignorance. You don't go 9-0 in the NFL without being good and doing some things right. Now if you read my initial post on how good the Chiefs are, you know that I do question their ability to keep it up through the last half of the season, but that does not make them a fraud. They are going to at least go 3-4 in their last 7 games and finish 12-4 a year after finishing 2-14. It's a good story and I am actually enjoying this a lot. Just because it's a rival doesn't mean we can't appreciate what they have accomplished.

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting pretty sick of the Chiefs and all the oohing and aahing over their great "defense". Against mostly back up QB's. They have barely beat some of those back up QB's. Hope they are gassed in the 2nd half. Go Broncos.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting pretty sick of the Chiefs and all the oohing and aahing over their great "defense". Against mostly back up QB's. They have barely beat some of those back up QB's. Hope they are gassed in the 2nd half. Go Broncos.

Keenum, Campbell, and obviously Pryor all of the sudden look like the best QB's on their respective teams. Not easy to play those kinds of teams with minimal film at the NFL level. Tuel is pretty bad though, I was a bit disappointed the Chiefs allowed 13 yesterday.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shut the fuck up you moron. Your shit is so unbelievably played out......it's hard to stomach anymore.

Your weekend activities ------>:hdn: