• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: KC at Green Bay SNF

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I get this right...they talk about the 2 calls that didn't go the Chiefs way...but nothing about the bad call on the PF on Mahommes, or MVS going backwards and the chick stopping the clock. Ok, thanks for maintaining that the media is moronic and loves stupid narratives.
I could understand the pf. The defender hit high hit in the helmet. Not saying I like the rule but it’s there. By rule the clock should’ve kept running

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand the pf. The defender hit high hit in the helmet. Not saying I like the rule but it’s there. By rule the clock should’ve kept running

Take a look 2 pictured down from you post...it's not a PF

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I get this right...they talk about the 2 calls that didn't go the Chiefs way...but nothing about the bad call on the PF on Mahommes, or MVS going backwards and the chick stopping the clock. Ok, thanks for maintaining that the media is moronic and loves stupid narratives.

The clock should’ve also kept going when Mahomes was hit in bounds when that personal foul was called. He got hit in bounds going backwards. Not forward.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is not about the refs...yes there were bad calls and non-calls at the end. It happens, but I'm of the belief that it evens out and it is what it is. You either over come them or you fold up and feel sorry for yourself. Does anybody see the Chiefs' fans whining about them on here or that it cost them the game?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is not about the refs...yes there were bad calls and non-calls at the end. It happens, but I'm of the belief that it evens out and it is what it is. You either over come them or you fold up and feel sorry for yourself. Does anybody see the Chiefs' fans whining about them on here or that it cost them the game?
That’s true. A good win is a good win. Cheers!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I'm semi-retired and my part time job doesn't need me until March 1st, I'm going to tune in to Chicago sports radio and listen to them whine about how the Packers get all the calls. How the Bears need a fullback and good MLB and all the other stuff that makes no sense in the modern NFL. It'll be all kinds of awesome, heck I might even call in and ask them about building a team.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look 2 pictured down from you post...it's not a PF
I agree going by the picture but it’s understandable at game speed. Their helmets did hit too

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time I got REALLY pissed off at refs that I can recall was the replacements “fail mary” call lol

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree going by the picture but it’s understandable at game speed. Their helmets did hit too
I don’t recall that I only saw shoulder/arm contact but maybe they just barely touched helmets. :noidea:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time I got REALLY pissed off at refs that I can recall was the replacements “fail mary” call lol

I was too. I was swearing at my TV, "you can't make that call you fucking imbecile", but he did and it's history. To this day I believe that play gave Seattle the confidence to become a great team and Wilson to become a viable NFL QB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, but at no point was he trying to go helmet to helmet and Mahommes is a runner at that point of the play.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's probably true lol

To be fair, that's the kind of ball that he catches. He would've turned to the line of scrimmage and he usually catches those. When he's trying to make an over the shoulder or out in front of him catch, forget it, he's dropping that one.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was with Tirico and Collinsworth acting like the biggest robbery in NFL history had just happened on that no call at the end of the game? That's literally every hail mary at the end....they're not going to call anything on it. These guys acting like it was just unfathomable that the refs did nothing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was with Tirico and Collinsworth acting like the biggest robbery in NFL history had just happened on that no call at the end of the game? That's literally every hail mary at the end....they're not going to call anything on it. These guys acting like it was just unfathomable that the refs did nothing.
Collinsworth is a known Mahomes ball licker so any chance he can to point out an injustice against Patrick he’s gonna whine to the heavens about.