• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 at 49ers, 11/11

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nfl answer to shitty, blatantly biased officiating is to have some former ref on the broadcast patting them on the back for all their bad calls.

Complete bs, unacceptable.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that shit took a few months off my life for sure. Glad they won but god damn it felt like they did everything possible to give it away. Should have ended it early multiple times and really should have been a two score win.

Sucks having Lockett go down, but they do have the bye coming.

D was pretty solid tonight minus all the dropped picks. Got plenty of pressure later in the game. Just wish they didn't make me shit my pants like 8 times in less than an hour.

Oh and the officials were fucking terrible. As usual.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating is fucking horrible. Countless holding by the Niners not.called. There was one play when one of their defenders was in the neutral zone the whole pre-snap and no flag. The replay giving the Niners a FR just killed me.
Yeah Clowney was getting molested the whole first half. Then calling Russ down with forward progress stopped and that retarded shit on the punt return. I really wish Booger would go after the refs more. He clearly wants to.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully a loss like this really affects the 49ers they had 11 days to prepare for this home game and to come out of it so close with a loss must really sting. If they choke next weeks game against Arizona they are going to be in some trouble. I saw the highlights of the game living in Germany and it seemed like we shot ourselves a lot in the foot and the 49ers couldn't capitalize on it. Between Metcalf fumbling in which he really should have just went out of bounds, Penny fumble, Carson fumble that was recovered, missing the first field goal that would have had us winning the game, Russ throwing an INT near the redzone in OT.

All these things normally would have translated to a loss but we managed to get the W but there are things we need to improve on

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus double helmet to helmet hits n Lockett on the same play, no call.

Calling all kinds of ticky tack shit on us
There's no penalty called helmet to helmet.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The red hot 49ers who started the season off 8 and 0

but here we are ten weeks into the season, sitting only a half game back from them

good stuff

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson’s record against teams that are eight games or more above the five hundred mark is Six and zero

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the refs set the tone early how they were gonna call the game on the Griffin pick. I felt that def hold was ticky tack at best.

The Wilson forward progress was pure crap. They didn’t blow the whistle until after he got out and was running free. Just pure crap.

So many crap calls, but we always say you ah e tow in despite the officiating - and they did. Good game Hawks.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid phone, that was supposed to say “have to win despite the officiating” not whatever the auto correct put in there.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no penalty called helmet to helmet.

Are you disputing that helmet to helmet hits are a personal foul?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the refs set the tone early how they were gonna call the game on the Griffin pick. I felt that def hold was ticky tack at best.

The Wilson forward progress was pure crap. They didn’t blow the whistle until after he got out and was running free. Just pure crap.

So many crap calls, but we always say you ah e tow in despite the officiating - and they did. Good game Hawks.

They were waiting for 2 other 49ers defenders to come in and strip the ball away. 100% rig attempt by the officials, they should all be investigated.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Hawks are the #1 scoring team in the NFC right now although they have yet to have their bye week but still. Just wanted to share that.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The red hot 49ers who started the season off 8 and 0

but here we are ten weeks into the season, sitting only a half game back from them

good stuff

Yep.

The next 3 after Zona next week:

Vs Green Bay
@ Baltimore
@ New Orleans

Not easy 3 game slate.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the things that irked me the most was that Jaquiski Tartt looked like he had both feet out of bounds when he forced the fumble on D.K. Metcalf. I could be misremembering the play, but wouldn't that be against the rules?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things that irked me the most was that Jaquiski Tartt looked like he had both feet out of bounds when he forced the fumble on D.K. Metcalf. I could be misremembering the play, but wouldn't that be against the rules?

He was completely out of bounds but the ball carrier wasn't.

gray area but in a way yes against the rules but also no not against them. seeing as he was not the first to touch it and the player with control was in bounds the balls is counted in bounds. But he never lost touch with the ball when he came back in bounds meaning he was the first to touch the ball after it was fumbled and never established himself because he was touching it also out of bounds ... so it's a gray area but legal by the rules. This then goes to, but the players was out of bounds touching the ball that was "in bounds" so how can a player establish himself out of bounds on a kick off and touch the ball that is in bounds causing a kick penalty ( kick out of bounds ) giving them the ball at the 40 yard line? oof hey NFL might have to re think their rules.

Also i wanted to bring up the punt formation that the 49ers used with the one guy standing back beside the punter that got a full 15 yard running head start. THAT will be outlawed with out a doubt after they did that. They are trying to limit the amount of "running starts" and San Fran kind of "bent" the rules there.

Last edited: