• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 at 49ers, 11/11

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game on Monday Night Hawks.

A huge STFU message to the Niners and their fans
The twists and turns of an NFL season. I'm glad we have a bye this week because I'm not sure I can take another one on a short week.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The twists and turns of an NFL season. I'm glad we have a bye this week because I'm not sure I can take another one on a short week.

Yup, and the bye week will give Lockett some much needed extra time to heal his leg hopefully. I'm sure there a lots of guys (Clowney, Flowers, Griffin, KJ) that could use a break to get rid of some soreness and bruises.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was completely out of bounds but the ball carrier wasn't.

gray area but in a way yes against the rules but also no not against them. seeing as he was not the first to touch it and the player with control was in bounds the balls is counted in bounds. But he never lost touch with the ball when he came back in bounds meaning he was the first to touch the ball after it was fumbled and never established himself because he was touching it also out of bounds ... so it's a gray area but legal by the rules. This then goes to, but the players was out of bounds touching the ball that was "in bounds" so how can a player establish himself out of bounds on a kick off and touch the ball that is in bounds causing a kick penalty ( kick out of bounds ) giving them the ball at the 40 yard line? oof hey NFL might have to re think their rules.

Also i wanted to bring up the punt formation that the 49ers used with the one guy standing back beside the punter that got a full 15 yard running head start. THAT will be outlawed with out a doubt after they did that. They are trying to limit the amount of "running starts" and San Fran kind of "bent" the rules there.

Interesting. Wasn't sure on the rules regarding that.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, the refs totally blew this game. They have been bad before but usually, it's for both teams. Monday it was Seahawks all the time. Hated the first drive were the 49ners were given 3, and the call that took an INT was just trash.

But the three plays that stand out to me the most as a disgrace to football fans everywhere was... 1. Qb J about to be sack, ducks down and gets hit. Rouging the QB, HE HAD THE BALL AND LOWER HIMSELF. F off, (plus Wilson gets destroyed no call)

2. Punter doesn't do the fair catch gets hit. That was a clean, perfect hit. Flag. I nearly lost my shit. If you don't want to get hit raise your hand.

3. The Wilson sack/fumble tacked by 3 guys no whistle, Wilson hit by one guy whistle. Really??

I guess the ref's performance last night can be boiled down to the opening coin flip of OT.

Wilson.. Heads

Ref.. tails

flips coin

coin heads

Ref Head Seattle ball.

me... :rolleyes2: figures they can't even get the coin toss right.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, the refs totally blew this game. They have been bad before but usually, it's for both teams. Monday it was Seahawks all the time. Hated the first drive were the 49ners were given 3, and the call that took an INT was just trash.

But the three plays that stand out to me the most as a disgrace to football fans everywhere was... 1. Qb J about to be sack, ducks down and gets hit. Rouging the QB, HE HAD THE BALL AND LOWER HIMSELF. F off, (plus Wilson gets destroyed no call)

2. Punter doesn't do the fair catch gets hit. That was a clean, perfect hit. Flag. I nearly lost my shit. If you don't want to get hit raise your hand.

3. The Wilson sack/fumble tacked by 3 guys no whistle, Wilson hit by one guy whistle. Really??

I guess the ref's performance last night can be boiled down to the opening coin flip of OT.

Wilson.. Heads

Ref.. tails

flips coin

coin heads

Ref Head Seattle ball.

me... :rolleyes2: figures they can't even get the coin toss right.

Sherman was right there he heard it and would have bitched had it been wrong lets not kid ourselves. Sherman would have flipped out. Smith ( Not Wilson ) also said he said heads. It's just with the cheering and noise things and lines get blurry. I heard Tails also but the fact there was no reaction from Sherman i believe he said heads. Had the Hawks scored on their first drive then this might have been a issue but they did not and neither did San Fran they both had more than one touch so it's a moot point really.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman was right there he heard it and would have bitched had it been wrong lets not kid ourselves. Sherman would have flipped out. Smith ( Not Wilson ) also said he said heads. It's just with the cheering and noise things and lines get blurry. I heard Tails also but the fact there was no reaction from Sherman i believe he said heads. Had the Hawks scored on their first drive then this might have been a issue but they did not and neither did San Fran they both had more than one touch so it's a moot point really.

I know wilson said heads and i agree sherman would have let us know if something had happened. But you can clearly hear the ref say tails.

To me that was just a perfect example to show how bad the refs were that night. Cant even get the coin toss right.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson? Wilson had nothing to do with the coin flip. Anyway Sherman would have lost his shit had Smith really called tails ( the flip landed on heads )

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson? Wilson had nothing to do with the coin flip. Anyway Sherman would have lost his shit had Smith really called tails ( the flip landed on heads )

Yup. And I listened to it over and over after it became a controversy and I think he does say "heads". It's just the way his tone or accent or whatever it is that makes it sounds like tails. Kind of like "Haydz".

But 100% Sherman would have lost his mind if the ref got the call wrong. So that alone makes me think they got it right.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think getting HFA is not going to be easy. We have the same record as New Orleans. They have the tie breaker.

There scorching hot right now

That loss to Atl was a big help, need GB to drop a couple more but help us out in a couple of weeks against SF. Seattle needs to take care of their business and let the tokens fall in place. It'll be a tough road but RW is playing lights out and maybe, just maybe the D has turned the corner.