• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 at 49ers, 11/11

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised no one started a thread on tonight's game until now...

I was worried that things would start the way they did, but nice to see that Clowney helped give the defense the aggressiveness it needed, complete with fumble recovery for TD.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating is pure shit. Metcalf stepped out.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating is fucking horrible. Countless holding by the Niners not.called. There was one play when one of their defenders was in the neutral zone the whole pre-snap and no flag. The replay giving the Niners a FR just killed me.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus double helmet to helmet hits n Lockett on the same play, no call.

Calling all kinds of ticky tack shit on us

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny is pure garbage, should have traded his worthless ass

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 yard punt,Penny fumbling and our one handed linebacker is MIA.....awesome draft.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wikipedia has holliater at 6'4. Looks closer to 5'4.

And another bullshit penalty.....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th quarter....please no "Bend but dont break" defense!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No call on hitting russell, fucking unreal bullshit

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i take all the credit for that win LMAO i have lost every single bookie bet this year and i bet on the 49ers haha it worked! all joking aside who was that defense out there for the Hawks? WOW what a great game!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Lockett okay?

I felt we had that game (somewhat) locked up after we went up 21-10. I was PISSED that 3 players had Wilson wrapped up, pushing him back, and no whistle - then the fumble? WTF - I've never seen that. Then when Wilson escapes towards the end of the game and runs for a gain, THEN they blow the whistle? Even the end game analysts are calling it a complete joke.

Ugh.. we escaped quite possibly the biggest game I've ever witnessed with BLATANT biased officiating. I've seen at worse maybe 2-3 calls go a teams way, but this was like 10 calls (inc. no calls) going San Frans way... the HOLDING from San Fran... HOLY SHIT, 3-4 I could BLATANTLY see.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i take all the credit for that win LMAO i have lost every single bookie bet this year and i bet on the 49ers haha it worked! all joking aside who was that defense out there for the Hawks? WOW what a great game!

Won a $100.00 at my work pool. Went in up one game going into today’s win, with two ass wipes one back who had the 49ers. Going to be fun at work tomorrow.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Lockett okay?

I felt we had that game (somewhat) locked up after we went up 21-10. I was PISSED that 3 players had Wilson wrapped up, pushing him back, and no whistle - then the fumble? WTF - I've never seen that. Then when Wilson escapes towards the end of the game and runs for a gain, THEN they blow the whistle? Even the end game analysts are calling it a complete joke.

Ugh.. we escaped quite possibly the biggest game I've ever witnessed with BLATANT biased officiating. I've seen at worse maybe 2-3 calls go a teams way, but this was like 10 calls (inc. no calls) going San Frans way... the HOLDING from San Fran... HOLY SHIT, 3-4 I could BLATANTLY see.

Yeah i could not believe they wouldn't call Wilson down when he had 2 guys on him then they blow it dead when Wilson only has one on him that was complete BS. Not to mention the missed face mask calls on 2 of the tackles on Wilson and then that guy grabbing the back of Wilsons helmet and using that to tackle him WTF is that?!? Then the Holding haha omg ESPN was showing replays of a lot of Clowney's pressures and people are holding him from behind ..not call. The Hits on Wilson when he would SLIDE! TWICE! The BS helmet hit they called on a sack then Wilson on the Next series gets CRUSHED with a helmet first hit to the side of the head and no call. It was so bad the 49er player HURT himself because he lead with his damn head trying to HURT Wilson! Reed and Ford BOTH got tackled after getting through the line ...no call.

All said and done the Hawks had SO MANY mistakes and still won, They dropped 3 INT's that should have been caught and the Metcalf fumble near the end of the 2nd quarter, The Penny Fumble. The Hawks played bad but still won that is a sign of how dominating this team can be if they just play there normal mistake free game. If the Hawks Just get even calls and Metcalf doesn't fumble and they just get one of those three INT's this game would have been like 35-21 or worse for the 49ers. Also almost forgot about the First INT they took away. The 49ers WR was falling down INTO the Seattle defender who is doing all he can to stay OFF the WR who is mauling HIM and he gets called. I remember when Gronk tried that shit to Kam and they let it go and stated the defender has a right to his space and the offensive player can't force the contact by running into the defender to get a call.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i could not believe they wouldn't call Wilson down when he had 2 guys on him then they blow the Wilson when he only has one that was complete BS. Not to mention the missed face mask calls on 2 of the tackles on Wilson and then that guy grabbing the back of Wilsons helmet and using that to tackle him WTF is that?!? Then the Holding haha omg ESPN was showing replays of a lot of Clowney's pressures and people are holding him from behind ..not call. The Hits on Wilson when he would SLIDE! TWICE! The BS helmet hit they called on a sack then Wilson on the Next series gets CRUSHED with a helmet first hit to the side of the head and no call. It was so bad the 49er player HURT himself because he lead with his damn head trying to HURT Wilson! Reed and Ford BOTH got tackled after getting through the line ...no call.

All said and done the Hawks had SO MANY mistakes and still won, They dropped 3 INT's that should have been caught and the Metcalf fumble near the end of the 2nd quarter, The Penny Fumble. The Hawks played bad but still won that is a sign of how dominating this team can be if they just play there normal mistake free game.

I've never seen such horrible biased officiating to the point it made me think the ref crew had money on the game. Sure there's TONS of bad calls every week (ESPECIALLY by Jerome Boger) but this was just HORRIBLY biased officiating. EVERY call was nearly in favor of the 49ers and a TOOOOOON of no calls. Like not 1 or 2, A FUCK TON. And even the Lockett hit. Sherman went low which I can pardon because Lockett ducked, but then ANOTHER guy come in and LAUNCHED with the helmet. What... the... fuck....

Meanwhile listening to that fag Booger up there talking up the 49ers and excellent officiating spotting the whole game.

Absolutely disgusting. The only game I can think of where it was just blatant fixing was the Dallas/Detroit game a while back. Dallas needed a final drive (this was back when Suh was on their team in the playoffs) and they fixed Dallas down the field with like 4 penalties, 3 of which were COMPLETELY bogus. Dallas won that game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen such horrible biased officiating to the point it made me think the ref crew had money on the game. Sure there's TONS of bad calls every week (ESPECIALLY by Jerome Boger) but this was just HORRIBLY biased officiating. EVERY call was nearly in favor of the 49ers and a TOOOOOON of no calls. Like not 1 or 2, A FUCK TON. And even the Lockett hit. Sherman went low which I can pardon because Lockett ducked, but then ANOTHER guy come in and LAUNCHED with the helmet. What... the... fuck....

Meanwhile listening to that fag Booger up there talking up the 49ers and excellent officiating spotting the whole game.

Absolutely disgusting. The only game I can think of where it was just blatant fixing was the Dallas/Detroit game a while back. Dallas needed a final drive (this was back when Suh was on their team in the playoffs) and they fixed Dallas down the field with like 4 penalties, 3 of which were COMPLETELY bogus. Dallas won that game.

Yeah the 49ers first drive was gift wrapped and blatant by the refs. My Friend was here and he is a big time 49er fan and he said " Damn it we can't even beat you guys with the refs giving us all the calls!" i just said fuck you asshole i want a even game called lol.

4 turn overs and the Hawks still won, that right there speaks LOUD! 49ers look good and they are like what the 10th youngest team in the NFL ( Seattle is 3rd youngest ). We could see these two battling it out for the next few years again. Right now i say the NFC West is the cream of the crop in the NFC.

Doesn't get easier for the hawks they have the hardest SOS in the NFL after their bye week and i think the 49ers got like the 3rd or 4th hardest so both these teams will have to prove it.

Last edited:

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i could not believe they wouldn't call Wilson down when he had 2 guys on him then they blow it dead when Wilson only has one on him that was complete BS. Not to mention the missed face mask calls on 2 of the tackles on Wilson and then that guy grabbing the back of Wilsons helmet and using that to tackle him WTF is that?!? Then the Holding haha omg ESPN was showing replays of a lot of Clowney's pressures and people are holding him from behind ..not call. The Hits on Wilson when he would SLIDE! TWICE! The BS helmet hit they called on a sack then Wilson on the Next series gets CRUSHED with a helmet first hit to the side of the head and no call. It was so bad the 49er player HURT himself because he lead with his damn head trying to HURT Wilson! Reed and Ford BOTH got tackled after getting through the line ...no call.

All said and done the Hawks had SO MANY mistakes and still won, They dropped 3 INT's that should have been caught and the Metcalf fumble near the end of the 2nd quarter, The Penny Fumble. The Hawks played bad but still won that is a sign of how dominating this team can be if they just play there normal mistake free game. If the Hawks Just get even calls and Metcalf doesn't fumble and they just get one of those three INT's this game would have been like 35-21 or worse for the 49ers. Also almost forgot about the First INT they took away. The 49ers WR was falling down INTO the Seattle defender who is doing all he can to stay OFF the WR who is mauling HIM and he gets called. I remember when Gronk tried that shit to Kam and they let it go and stated the defender has a right to his space and the offensive player can't force the contact by running into the defender to get a call.

Wilsons fumble should have been negated, There was a clear and blatant facemask. Instead of 49ers getting 8 points, the Hawks should have gotten 15 yards.
VIDEO: Refs Missed Clear Facemask on 49ers Scoop-and-Score of Russell Wilson Fumble