• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 2020 Eagles @ Giants

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz stinks.
His play sure shows this. But i don't understand how this can be, after what i saw his first 4 years. There was a lot more good than bad. Now all we see is bad. You don't wake up forgetting how to play. I think it's coaching.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has run its course. It is time for Lurie to fire Pederson and Howie and start over.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a game left on the schedule i want to see.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has run its course. It is time for Lurie to fire Pederson and Howie and start over.
This^^^. No way will Lurie pull the plug on Doug or Hpwie. This is the one problem with loyalty. It needs to happen. It needed to happen like last season.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His play sure shows this. But i don't understand how this can be, after what i saw his first 4 years. There was a lot more good than bad. Now all we see is bad. You don't wake up forgetting how to play. I think it's coaching.
I think the obvious answer here is the loss of Reich.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is much we can do about Wentz. He is probably here for at least another year.
Coaching staff has to go. I have been screaming for Schwartz to go since he was hired. I hate his style of D
Pederson has no clue. He needs to step back and let somebody else call the plays.

1. Find an actual offensive coordinator or Doug has to o
2. New defensive coordinator
3. OL
4. DL
5. LB

Those are the top priorities

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is much we can do about Wentz. He is probably here for at least another year.
Coaching staff has to go. I have been screaming for Schwartz to go since he was hired. I hate his style of D
Pederson has no clue. He needs to step back and let somebody else call the plays.

3. OL
4. DL
5. LB

I agree but I would add I would love to see a DC in the mold of Buddy Ryan. That was fun to watch.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. OL
4. DL
5. LB

Here's the thing I tend to gripe about. Most of our money is invested in the DL. There job is to create a pass rush and that would help out secondary create turnovers. None of that is happening. We have very few turnovers and sacks. I have not looked it up, but I bet we are at the bottom. This defensive scheme that Schwartz uses is a complete failure. There are so many flaws on this team. It starts with the coaching staff.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sigh. the eagles defense is 11th overall and 3rd in sacks. i've said it a million times.. if you get rid of schwartz, the defense will go right back to being one of the worst in the league, just like it was before he took over. aside from a few strong vets in guys like cox and graham, there is nothing there. fans want them to give up less than 20 per game or shut down any big plays because the offense sucks so bad. it doesn't work like that. it's a pass happy, scoring league. it's not their fault the eagles offense is a disgrace.

dudes never listen. i said we were old. i said to keep foles for a couple of years and trade wentz for players/picks. i said what can wentz do that foles hasn't already? i said we're going to struggle for the next few years. no one wants to believe reality. schwartz is the only coach worth keeping right now. no matter what slop you give him, the defense always keeps the eagles in games while stepping up to win others.

i've said it a million times, there is no coach available out there who will turn this old defense, that severely lacks talent, into some kind of mega force. they would go from 11th in the league to the 20+ range in the blink of an eye with someone else.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sigh. the eagles defense is 11th overall and 3rd in sacks. i've said it a million times.. if you get rid of schwartz, the defense will go right back to being one of the worst in the league, just like it was before he took over. aside from a few strong vets in guys like cox and graham, there is nothing there. fans want them to give up less than 20 per game or shut down any big plays because the offense sucks so bad. it doesn't work like that. it's a pass happy, scoring league. it's not their fault the eagles offense is a disgrace.

dudes never listen. i said we were old. i said to keep foles for a couple of years and trade wentz for players/picks. i said what can wentz do that foles hasn't already? i said we're going to struggle for the next few years. no one wants to believe reality. schwartz is the only coach worth keeping right now. no matter what slop you give him, the defense always keeps the eagles in games while stepping up to win others.

i've said it a million times, there is no coach available out there who will turn this old defense, that severely lacks talent, into some kind of mega force. they would go from 11th in the league to the 20+ range in the blink of an eye with someone else.
sigh.

You have to ask yourself why players are constantly under performing here and then having success with other teams.
Maybe it is the scheme? Like playing 5 yards off the receivers when it is 3rd and 3??

Maybe the talent is fine and the coaching is terrible????

Guess we will never know until the coaches are gone