• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 1!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s an opinion to say BB is below .500 without Brady? I didn’t know that.
First that's not what you said.

Need any help moving the goal posts?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure they were outcoached? The uncharacteristic penalties and two fumbles cost them.

Jones looked poised all game even with lots of pressure in his face.

Need to get JJ Taylor suited up and bench Bolden. Not that Bolden did anything wrong. NE could've used that change of back style RB today.
:billb:we're onto NJ

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think anyone is doing that to the Browns this year, tbh.
Thanks. Tough loss as we kind of beat ourselves but nothing I saw made me less confident than I was for the season. Hell, maybe even more as it seems some have forgotten KC is really good.....especially at home.

Can we beat them when it counts in January? Not sure...but we certainly can play with them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOVED that long pass to Hill. Mahomes made his name by attempting risky deep downfield throws and it was good to see some of that again.

The defense will draw some criticism but the Browns' offense is nothing to sneeze at. They will win alot of games with Chub, Hunt and Mayfield. The latter which I think is most definitely better with OBJ out of the lineup. They need to trade him ASAP.
I think maybe they might want to see him play again before deciding they are better without a talent like him.

I'd like the result of the long pass but nothing special by Mahomes on that heave IMO.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Tough loss as we kind of beat ourselves but nothing I saw made me less confident than I was for the season. Hell, maybe even more as it seems some have forgotten KC is really good.....especially at home.

Can we beat them when it counts in January? Not sure...but we certainly can play with them.
It felt a bit like the Chiefs/Niners SB except that Mahomes played quite a bit better against the Browns so in that regard it does speak pretty highly of the Browns. I'm also not sure what the outcome of that game is if its played on a neutral field or in Cleveland.

KCs D needs to be in there fully healthy for me to see where they are. Njoku and Schwartz really kinda broke the Chiefs at times. I got the feeling as a whole that Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce were the 3 best players on the field but then like 8 of the next 10 were all Browns.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It felt a bit like the Chiefs/Niners SB except that Mahomes played quite a bit better against the Browns so in that regard it does speak pretty highly of the Browns. I'm also not sure what the outcome of that game is if its played on a neutral field or in Cleveland.

KCs D needs to be in there fully healthy for me to see where they are. Njoku and Schwartz really kinda broke the Chiefs at times. I got the feeling as a whole that Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce were the 3 best players on the field but then like 8 of the next 10 were all Browns.
I'd put Baker among the top 3. Sure, last INT hurt a lot, but credit to the guy who hit him. 75% completion AND 11+ yards per attempt is damn good. Sure, very possible Mathieu makes a big difference, though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe they might want to see him play again before deciding they are better without a talent like him.

I'd like the result of the long pass but nothing special by Mahomes on that heave IMO.
Hill and Kelce is that offense. He threw a couple of side arm throws which were impressive and his navigation through the pocket is always remarkable but we both watched the game, Hill and Kelce were nude on almost every passing play. Very few of their receptions were tough throws.

He targeted those two on over 60% of his passes.
The yardage from those two combined for over 80% of Mahomes' yardage.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First that's not what you said.

Need any help moving the goal posts?

That’s the entire point of my argument. Belichick without Brady is a below average coach. How do I know? He’s below .500 without him. I have no argument if he was above .500.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton has a smart system, Arians likes his guys to fling it, and when they stopped around game 10 last season, TB has won like 11 in a row
Saints do have a better run game to help Winston out. TB is going to be tough to stop