• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 - Tampa

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had Coop called for OPI against the Saints a few years ago and it was a flop by the defender. Then last year against the Rams an OPI called on Gallup which was actually defensive PI. Then last night. All of these calls or non calls gave the other team the game. It's totally intentional.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had Coop called for OPI against the Saints a few years ago and it was a flop by the defender. Then last year against the Rams an OPI called on Gallup which was actually defensive PI. Then last night. All of these calls or non calls gave the other team the game. It's totally intentional.
I don't think so. You look at the stats and it was a pretty even game all in all.

Except for a couple of kicks...

Snip 2021-09-10 08.24.43.jpg

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too be honest or would be nice if Goodell would retire. The non call on the OPI gave the game to the Bucs. The officials have total bias against the Cowboys ever since this prick became commish and the calls got even worse after Zekes suspension. I got no use for that ahole
If you realized what Goodell's job really is ...you would see that your comment proves he is doing his job perfectly.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore needs to understand the running game needs to be used more.
Disagree. I'm definitely an establish or at least mix in the run to keep them guessing guy but this game plan was a huge part of why we were in this game. I thought other than the run on 3rd and goal (I only run there if I'm also going for it on 4th) and the 3rd and 3 run in the first Qtr (ironically both runs) Moore was really good. We moved the ball all night. Other than struggling in the red zone and we weren't running against them on a short field the Offense was pretty good all night. We will run the ball plenty this year but last night our interior OL wasn't getting push on their front and Zeke was too valuable in pass protection to throw to. Also, I think Dak changed the play a few times at the LOS based on their set. Moore gets an A in my book

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys totallyblew this game. The missed 31 yard field goal and Cee Dee drop that turned into a pick was worse. So many opportunities to put the game away. Dak also took that terrible sack which put them out of FG position.

And the icing on the cake was that OPI at the end which was not called. Terrible non call. But too be honest I knew the POS refs would hose the Cowboys
CeeDee should have caught that, but not a smart throw there by Dak IMO. Too risky with all those defenders right in that little box

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. I'm definitely an establish or at least mix in the run to keep them guessing guy but this game plan was a huge part of why we were in this game. I thought other than the run on 3rd and goal (I only run there if I'm also going for it on 4th) and the 3rd and 3 run in the first Qtr (ironically both runs) Moore was really good. We moved the ball all night. Other than struggling in the red zone and we weren't running against them on a short field the Offense was pretty good all night. We will run the ball plenty this year but last night our interior OL wasn't getting push on their front and Zeke was too valuable in pass protection to throw to. Also, I think Dak changed the play a few times at the LOS based on their set. Moore gets an A in my book
Moore called a terrific game. In no way was it his fault we lost.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Osa after the first series? Never really heard from him again

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... then factor in this and the team on the left has issues.

View attachment 279684

Zeurline looked rusty until that last kick. Every kick looked like it was going to miss almost. I was wanting Kamara for Special Teams but then after watching Z kick off the first time , i said well that makes sense now - he will kick every ball out of the end zone. When he failed too, it seems like we paid for it.

Their P deserves a game ball.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeurline looked rusty until that last kick. Every kick looked like it was going to miss almost. I was wanting Kamara for Special Teams but then after watching Z kick off the first time , i said well that makes sense now - he will kick every ball out of the end zone. When he failed too, it seems like we paid for it.

Their P deserves a game ball.
So does Mickens. Dude gave them field position every time he received a kick. Their Special Teams were a game-changing asset for them.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree, that defensive line is full of monsters, you're not running on them. The best chance was picking on a shaky secondary.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CeeDee should have caught that, but not a smart throw there by Dak IMO. Too risky with all those defenders right in that little box
When I saw the pass live I was thinking what in the hell was Dak doing. Then I watched the replay was amazed Dak hit lamb right in the hands. Dak looked good and if they play like this all the time the Cowboys will win the division quite easily. Tampa has a really good team and the Cowboys hung with them the entire game

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree, that defensive line is full of monsters, you're not running on them. The best chance was picking on a shaky secondary.
I think the Cowboys could run on Tampa if they had Martin and moved McGovern to LG. I am hoping they do this if they meet Tampa in the playoffs. I been watching Conner William's and he opens no holes if he is going against the bigger and better defensive tackles. This is one reason why Zekes numbers have been down for the past several years now. No running lanes. Frederick did a good job of masking the liability we have with William's. Hell I bet that rookie 7th round pick would run block better than William's

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice on the last play of the game there wasnt an Olineman on the field ?? Im not saying the play could have worked. Im just saying they went with all speed it looked like and Ced Wilson was open for the throw back. Of course i cant see what was in front of him.